Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

recommendations for book for DS age 3 about allergies

(5 Posts)
babybarrister Tue 11-Aug-09 13:46:00

anyone have any views on the plethora of books out there?! DS allergic to milk eggs nuts and sesame [and celery - almost forgot ....!]

madrehayunasola Tue 11-Aug-09 14:14:06

The Allergy Bible is very good. The big picture in the world of allergies and intolerances.

madrehayunasola Tue 11-Aug-09 14:45:46

Sorry, I thought you meant for yourself, for her definitely Cyril the Squirrel, you can get it from the A Campaign. for free, you can email and ask for one.

Maz007 Tue 11-Aug-09 22:33:25

I have bought Cody the Allergic Cow and Allie the Allergic Elephant (dairy and peanuts respectively) for my ds's nursery. They are a bit twee but child friendly. Hope it helps.

babybarrister Wed 12-Aug-09 12:43:59

thanks - I am going to get these off Amazon to help with the indoctrination...my DS already has a marvellous way of telling me things have milk/eggs in them when he just does not want to eat them ....!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now