Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

bloody useless

(3 Posts)
babybarrister Tue 18-Oct-11 11:11:19

so looks like environ health will not be taking action re milk in juice as it had been taken off the menu and so they could not take a sample ...

restaurant still swears blind it was soya milk not cmp when DS had successful soya challenge 2 months before ....hmm

I shall be bringing a small claim instead and will keep you all posted!

BOOareHaunting Wed 19-Oct-11 20:15:27

That's crap BB angry sad. I would be questioning why it's taken off the menu if infact it was soya - because they can inform people it's dairy (CMP) free but contains soya. Therefore proving what they are saying is true iyswim?

Suspicious? Moi?

Best of luck in small claims.

babybarrister Wed 19-Oct-11 21:21:06

well let's put it this way, if there is one thing I can actually KNOW it is that DS is no longer allergic to soya - so either they are lying and it was cmp or there was cross contamination from one of his other allergens ...

I have also been told now that the food was not prepared on site but in a central place not within the "jurisdiction" of my local authority - so I have "helpfully" now myself contacted the other local authority and asked them to take action ....

not holding my breathe ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now