Talk

Advanced search

I've been duped!

(92 Posts)
BobbyBlonde Tue 17-Nov-20 13:33:36

Met a guy back in the summer, flirted a bit and swapped numbers. I was only recently single, as was he, so wasnt looking for anything serious but ended up in a FWB situation. Weve seen each other a few times a month since then - he has been to mine, although obviously not when my DC is home. We have a laugh and have great sex but no feelings on either side.

He came up as a suggested follow on instagram this morning (my account syncs with my.phine contacts). Not only is he not single, his partner gave birth two months ago. He was literally at mine shagging two nights after his baby was born.

No indication of who his partner is so its not like I could contact her even if I wanted to. And I wont give him the satisfaction of getting in touch with him and losing my shit. I've blocked him. But holy fucking shit what is wrong with this guy?!

OP’s posts: |
Crinkle77 Tue 17-Nov-20 13:36:55

Some men really are twats!

HollowTalk Tue 17-Nov-20 13:37:14

That's terrible. What a bastard he is.

BobbyBlonde Tue 17-Nov-20 13:52:23

He has clearly also given me a completely false name, but that's really not important in the grand scheme of things. But fucking hell I am so angry that he has made me complicit in his cheating on a partner, not only in general but whilst she was heavily pregnant and then at home with a newborn!!

CovidiotTwunt Tue 17-Nov-20 13:53:26

You didn't know. This isn't your fault 🤷🏻‍♀️.

He's a twat and cheated. You didn't.

DrDavidBanner Tue 17-Nov-20 13:54:33

Oh no. What a wanker! You poor think, some men really are the pits

FatBottomedGurl Tue 17-Nov-20 14:03:45

I would be letting him know that you know and tell him that you will be sharing the info with his loved ones. Whether you actually do is another thing, but I would make him sweat. What an absolute pig.

CuriousaboutSamphire Tue 17-Nov-20 14:09:05

Unblock him and send

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

Then block him again!

Leave him pondering what kind of woman you are....

Fairybatman Tue 17-Nov-20 14:12:11

CuriousaboutSamphire

Unblock him and send

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

Then block him again!

Leave him pondering what kind of woman you are....

Yes - make him sweat! grin

TheQueef Tue 17-Nov-20 14:14:21

Ew what a scummer.
Well rid Bobby

BobbyBlonde Tue 17-Nov-20 14:14:36

Ok you ladies are genius, I'll let him know that I know and then block him again before he gets a chance to respond. I honestly feel sick at the thought of what he has done.

Aquamarine1029 Tue 17-Nov-20 14:17:24

My first impulse was to say find out who his partner is, tell her everything, and burn his life to the ground, but this man knows where you live and that makes you vulnerable. You have no idea what this man is capable of if he were to retaliate.

Dillo10 Tue 17-Nov-20 14:18:34

Definitely let him know. I second the use of "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" because it makes you sound angry enough to do something about it. Even if you won't, he deserves to squirm for a while wondering.

Miip Tue 17-Nov-20 14:20:21

Just send him I know

Leave off the what you did. Prick.

Aquamarine1029 Tue 17-Nov-20 14:21:15

I'll let him know that I know and then block him again before he gets a chance to respond.

Think before you do this. He knows where you live and you have your child to consider. I can appreciate how furious you are, but are the possible consequences of antagonising him worth it?

helloxhristmas Tue 17-Nov-20 14:28:20

Wow what a for class class twat. Block move on and forget. You didn't do anything wrong.

Wildflower219 Tue 17-Nov-20 14:28:41

What an a**hole. Ah I cant help but feeling we need to track down this partner can't you search for his real name on fb? Aren't we leaving some poor girl with a tw*t of a man and she has no idea. Make sure u keep his messages as proof if anything ever does become of this

canigooutyet Tue 17-Nov-20 14:29:21

Are you 100% sure it's his?
Any time a friend posted a pic of him with a baby on IG he would gets loads of congratulations intermingled with some very confused posts as he doesn't have children. They are legit his nieces/nephews.

BobbyBlonde Tue 17-Nov-20 14:30:39

I'm not concerned for my safety, I know I clearly dont know him very well at all but he knows I love next door to my parents, he lives a good hour minutes away from me (so unlikely to impulsively turn up) and works as a secondary school teacher and truly loves his job so cant imagine he would do anything to jeopardise his career.

BobbyBlonde Tue 17-Nov-20 14:31:23

100% sure the baby is his. He posted a birth announcement for his daughter.

myhobbyisouting Tue 17-Nov-20 14:35:53

Make sure the message scares him witless and then block on everything. Don't answer the door when he turns up desperate to find out what you're going to do.

I'd send "Start sweating knobhead....."

BobbyBlonde Tue 17-Nov-20 14:37:55

I think what makes me even more angry is that he works long days, runs after school clubs etc and then comes straight to mine, sometimes not leaving til 10pm - so getting home to his partner at 11pm. I remember so much struggling when I first became a mum and needing my husband at the time at home as much as possible for support, where this twat just endures that the mother of his child is having to look after a newborn all evening when he has already bee at work all day.

Elvesinquarantine Tue 17-Nov-20 14:40:06

Hi fwb, just thought I had better tell you I have tested positive for an sti. Better get yourself checked out...
Condoms if you used them aren't fool proof...

SuzieQ10 Tue 17-Nov-20 14:40:48

Let him know you're on to him and that he is disgusting. Use his real name. Why should he get away this, make him sweat his ass off!!

Queenoftheashes Tue 17-Nov-20 14:42:15

Urgh what a pig. Definitely make him sweat.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in