Talk

Advanced search

Which eufy?

(7 Posts)
ThousandsAreSailing Thu 29-Oct-20 12:25:38

I hope it doesn't end up in the cupboard with the steam mopgrin but, after reading threads on here, I have decided to buy
From here I was set on the 15c but after reading reviews it seems the 11s is slimmer and better. Has anyone got the 11s?

OP’s posts: |
ThousandsAreSailing Thu 29-Oct-20 21:39:21

Bumping for the eufy crowd

mommybear1 Thu 29-Oct-20 22:10:06

Yes I have the 11s I got it as I wasn't sure it would work for us grin. However his name is Alfie my toddler loves him and will pick up his toys saying "Alfie will eat that" grin. It's a basic model but it works for us I put it on for a program at 2.30am in the kitchen/snug dinner which is tiled - fab as no bits on your feet in the morning wink. I then pop him into whichever room I need vacuuming in the morning- job done. I've even convinced my Dad to get one. Highly recommend.

Sexnotgender Thu 29-Oct-20 22:14:17

I’ve got the 15C max. Love it!

ThousandsAreSailing Thu 29-Oct-20 22:18:36

Is the difference that it doesn't link to a smart phone?
It gets very good reviews

Cassimin Thu 29-Oct-20 22:20:24

I got the 15c on the amazon prime day. Paid £180.
Best £180 I have ever spent!
My son told me to get one,I wasn’t sure, I’ve got wooden floors downstairs and just sweep through.
It’s a complete dream, I can be preparing breakfast while it gets on with its work.
I plonk it upstairs, leave all the doors open and it does it’s magic.
I bought a small handheld hoover at the same time so I use that for the stairs.

Fishfingersandwichplease Thu 29-Oct-20 22:33:09

Got the 11s max - bloody love it. Doesn't connect my phone but honestly l don't need it to. The remote control does everything without me needing to do it from my phone

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in