Advanced search

Rkelly Netflix documentary

(7 Posts)
unicornsrule Fri 18-Oct-19 12:00:17

Just watching up to episode 3 out of 6
Anyone else watching
What are you thoughts

BigbreastsBiggerbeard Fri 18-Oct-19 12:45:04

Am half way through too. He sounds like a nasty piece of work! Wasn't impressed by what his brother (the one in prison) said - something along the lines of "we all have our preferences" regarding Kelly's 'fondness' for underage girls.

Feel so sorry for the women he abused.

RhinoskinhaveI Fri 18-Oct-19 12:47:28

I've not watched it yet but my impression of him is not very bright with a raging out of control ego

Mishfit0819 Fri 18-Oct-19 12:55:03

It's horrendous, not sure if this is a spoiler but they made a good point about celebs/musicians getting away with this stuff in the public eye for decades and as long as their music is good, the general public will be happy to separate the music from the rapist/pedophile behind it... Elvis married an underage girl, beatles etc all have songs about underage/young girls etc. Michael Jackson etc etc.

Scary stuff!

Also if the girls were white, would the same things be allowed to continue?

unicornsrule Mon 21-Oct-19 15:48:15

I am still watching
He sounds like he caught up to all sorts of things that he shouldn't have

Lhastingsmua Mon 21-Oct-19 16:13:42

I haven’t watched it, but in general one thing that annoys me is that so many people in his life KNEW about his perverse nature but didn’t speak up or report him until now, he spent many years getting away with this. Those poor girls.

nottodaysatanlucifer Mon 21-Oct-19 16:21:14

I posted about this last month and no one gave a damn😂 I was shocked that it got no response.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »