Advanced search

Help or advice please.

(1 Post)
Jessical1990 Thu 10-Oct-19 10:57:34

I have a sick child and don't know if anyone can advise me please.
•Maintenance - we have a consent order but the solicitor never put in to increase it so he’s never increased since 2008!
Can I increase it somehow?
Can the child support people help if I have a consent order?
•Mortgage - the EC has said if I go for more maintenance (I asked him politely first) - he said if I try this he’d force me to sell the house to get his name off the mortgage, can he?
•Housing - if he forces sale/if I have to sell up where do we stand with housing as we’ll have some equity 50-100k? Could I get my daughter her own bungalow with her dogs and a bedroom for me as carer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »