Advanced search

Should I/how do I report this?

(5 Posts)
Shooflydontbotherme Thu 10-Oct-19 09:42:03

Bit of a tricky one so bear with me

A girl in work goes out with a chap I used to go to school with - his family still lives in my area

She has recently found out that he has been sexting (very) underage girls. She has pictures and chats saved but isn't going to go to the police.

Can I report this to the police? I know his name and the town he now lives in, but nothing else and i don't want to raise suspicions by asking

Fivechatchacha Thu 10-Oct-19 10:20:45

Yes, definitely. That's enough info to go to the police.

happytoday73 Thu 10-Oct-19 10:22:05

Yes... Please do

Shooflydontbotherme Thu 10-Oct-19 11:00:39

Can I do it anonymously? Is there really enough evidence? Who do I contact?

Itsnotlikemilkingacow Thu 10-Oct-19 12:21:51

Reporting through Crimestoppers is anonymous

They have an online form or you can call 0800 555 111

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »