Talk

Advanced search

Advent calendars- not chocolate and not gin!

(11 Posts)
Ohffsmalcom Sun 29-Oct-17 22:56:51

Ideas and where you got them pls.

Have had the pork scratching one in the past and got the M&S beauty one last year

Heard a rumour of a Kellogg’s one?

RJnomore1 Sun 29-Oct-17 22:57:58

Kellogg's one is £4 Tesco exclusive

TheSpottedZebra Sun 29-Oct-17 22:59:57

Cat / dog treats. £2 bargain at Wilko.

Skinandbones Sun 29-Oct-17 23:01:53

Yep my daughter went and got us one each, they are only at Tesco and are about 4 pound each think it's a really good idea for kids.
We got my son a small grooming one from Superdrug and hubby is getting a tea one. Dd got the Rituals 50.00 one last year and it was filled with lovely things, she got me it for my birthday and she got the deluxe one.

Ricekrispie22 Mon 30-Oct-17 05:42:07

There's a Swizzels sweets (drumsticks, refreshers, love hearts etc...) calendar for £4 in Tesco. B and M do a larger Swizzels advent cottage for about £12. B and M also sell a Haribo one, Yankee candle one, Millions (the little chewy sweets), and Pringles (only 12 days). John Lewis do a few Lego calendars for about £15 each, a Premier League card one, a tea light one (£25), stationery (£28), gingerbread (15), jelly beans (£15), green tea (15), several phenomenally priced beauty ones and some very pretty wooden ones. Take your pick!
Apparently Asda is going to sell a cheese one for under £10.

chocolatespiders Mon 30-Oct-17 07:50:21

I saw the cereal one on a seperate display in Tesco so have a looK round

MuddlingThroughLife Mon 30-Oct-17 08:34:36

Ds is off chocolate at the moment. I got him a Haribo one in B&M.

BettyInc Mon 30-Oct-17 16:21:24

Who for?

DW has lego star wars
DS has Haribo and Smiggle
I've got Hotel Chocolate and Yankee Candle (this is tradition now!)

Hulababy Mon 30-Oct-17 16:43:38

Dd has the Disney Animators one this year.

tshirtsuntan Mon 30-Oct-17 16:46:25

Ds has got match attack cards calender.

Backworking Mon 30-Oct-17 21:19:38

Who is it for?

I saw two diff beauty products one in Superdrug. The biggest one was a full sized product a day £75, and a smaller one which was smaple sizes I think - can't remember the price. Was too wow'd by the big one (didn't buy).

DDs have a Christmas Letter advent calendar from here. It's fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now