Best place to order a photo book from?

(8 Posts)
dontevenblink Tue 29-Nov-16 10:01:30

I always get my Grandma a photo book for Christmas as we live on the other side of the world and she doesn't use the internet. I never actually get to see the finished product and whilst I know she treasures them, I do worry a bit if the quality varies from place to place.

It's been a long time since I lived in the UK and I'm not really sure where the best place to order them from is? I always end up going for the one that looks to have a good offer, but it takes ages to look through them all!
Can anyone recommend a good place to order from? Thanks!

Tiggles Tue 29-Nov-16 12:08:58

I get mine from photobox (had 70% off at least did yesterday). The quality is always good, and they warn when uploading a photo if they don't think it is good enough quality.

willconcern Tue 29-Nov-16 12:10:10

Photobox

SymphonyofShadows Tue 29-Nov-16 12:12:02

I had some from Tesco recently and they were surprisingly good. I think there is an offer on at the moment too

Redcrayons Tue 29-Nov-16 12:13:01

Second Photobox. Easy to use and results are good.

LateToTheParty Tue 29-Nov-16 12:14:50

I've bought lots from Snapfish/Truprint (both HP sites) and been pleased with them. Only one had an issue (couple of pages misaligned) but they were quick to replace it with a corrected version. I almost never pay full price either, there are usually deals to be had from their Twitter & FB sites and emails.

lornathewizzard Tue 29-Nov-16 12:27:18

I used snapfish last year and was happy with the quality and price

lornathewizzard Tue 29-Nov-16 12:27:34

Should say got an offer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now