Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The White Company. What utter swines!

(10 Posts)
SailingThroughTime Thu 20-Oct-16 22:48:05

I've been waiting all year to get some more of these hearts. I've planned a whole thing around them. Got all excited when the catalogue landed on the mat this week.

No sign of them.

I've checked Ebay. Nothing.

Has anyone seen any somewhere else please? I know they're only Christams decs but <whines> they're important.

SailingThroughTime Thu 20-Oct-16 22:48:54

Christmas not Christams. Can't see to type through all the weeping.

Undersmile Thu 20-Oct-16 22:52:44

confused I'm sure they were on the website a couple of weeks ago.
Here though with stars too (which are nicer!)

MothersGrim Thu 20-Oct-16 22:53:10

Tweet them and plead for mercy??

SailingThroughTime Thu 20-Oct-16 22:56:56

Undersmile those are not the hearts I'm after, though thanks for trying to help. Mine are 3D, cool to touch and so tactile. I will tweet and plead Mothers.

DandelionAndBedrock Thu 20-Oct-16 23:04:25

Have you tried calling the outlet stores? I know there is one at Bicester Village.

SailingThroughTime Thu 20-Oct-16 23:23:39

I'll try that Dandelion
I have joined Twitter and tweeted them but I can't see my tweet on their page. Is that normal?

DandelionAndBedrock Thu 20-Oct-16 23:38:26

You won't see it on their page until they reply. Are your tweets public? If you search for the company (rather than clicking on their profile), you should be able to see it.

SailingThroughTime Thu 20-Oct-16 23:47:33

I have no idea whether my tweets are public Dandelion and I've looked in security and there's nothing about public tweets in there. I guess I'll just have to wait to see if they reply.

SailingThroughTime Thu 20-Oct-16 23:49:22

Just found it. Yes they are public.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now