Baby dolls

(7 Posts)
pleasetryanother1 Mon 26-Sep-16 16:18:28

Dd wants a doll. She has the small baby annabell ones and now wants a bigger one. Feel loathed to buy the £50 baby born/annabell. Anyone know of any good ones that are a bit better priced? Thanks

MelinaMercury Mon 26-Sep-16 19:33:52

I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing your looking for as wishes not the biggest or fanciest doll out there but I got my daughter the Bayer Sonni for her 3rd birthday and it's adorable smile

She giggles, blows kisses, cries and says Mama and comes with a removable outfit, bottle and dummy.

Muddlingalongalone Mon 26-Sep-16 22:36:29

Have a look at Hamleys. I can't remember the brand but they had some lovely dolls last year which definitely weren't baby annabel prices.

Haudyerwheesht Mon 26-Sep-16 22:52:10

Marking my place because Dd (6) wants one but I don't want to spend a fortune on it.

Mrs5boys Tue 27-Sep-16 12:35:55

Smths toy store have this newborn doll,,, £30 comes with bottle and dummy too

deepdarkwood Tue 27-Sep-16 12:41:56

Not a super cheap option, but Corelle dolls are gorgeous, with lovely faces and very well made (they certainly stock them in Hamleys, as well as elsewhere - we bought ours online). They are not crying/talking type dolls, but they do have gorgeous clothes options! Dd (10) still plays with hers.

pleasetryanother1 Tue 27-Sep-16 21:12:55

Seen that Tesco has baby annabell at £25 online. Think I need one that dd can bathe though lol smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now