Talk

Advanced search

Post-Christmas sales

(6 Posts)
EmGee Mon 14-Dec-15 14:51:55

When do they all start? I remember some starting on Boxing Day last tear (online). I have been resisting the 'twitch' in the hope that I might nab a few bargains when the sales start.....

Also, do any start on the 24th? I will have an hour or so free that afternoon while DH takes kids to a party.

Geepee71 Mon 14-Dec-15 14:53:50

I think BHS reduce their Christmas stuff on Christmas Eve, I usually manage to get a few extras, but wouldn't depend on it!

ALemonyPea Mon 14-Dec-15 15:00:53

Boots start there's online on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, can't remember which.

storminabuttercup Mon 14-Dec-15 17:01:36

I remember going into sainsburys just before closing on Christmas Eve and they had all the gift sets and stuff heavily reduced and still on three for two.
I always fancy going into the supermarkets last thing to see what bargains I can pick up but have usually already opened the wine

foxessoxes Mon 14-Dec-15 23:03:35

John Lewis start few days before Xmas. Not sure if its across the whole store or selected departments but I went and got some last minute bargains last year for the house. It was like Piccadilly Circus though- never seen a JL so busy!

allisbrightandshiney Tue 15-Dec-15 07:45:21

The last couple of years, M&S have started theirs online on Christmas eve around 4pm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now