Talk

Advanced search

Which party food is best

(6 Posts)
Jeanniejampots80 Sun 13-Dec-15 20:13:08

Having mini Christmas ( myself, DH, 20m old) next weekend before heading up in laws for Christmas.
DD getting IKEA kitchen from Santa this weekend so planning DH and I will spend night building it so want so nibbles to go with wine (will need sustenance). Thought M&S Oriental Duck selection was perfect.....tried one we got free and didn't rate it! Anyone tried any others and can recommend? In Ireland so no Waitrose/ASDA/Sainsburys but have the rest

Blueberry234 Sun 13-Dec-15 20:16:51

not want you asked for but I would just have cheese and crackers, as there is only the two of us the party parks are too big as We don't want 12 of one item!

Jeanniejampots80 Tue 15-Dec-15 09:33:40

Thanks, neither of us like cheese so thats out unfortunately, I was hoping to only cook some and keep the rest frozen.

PennyHasNoSurname Tue 15-Dec-15 09:36:06

Id do a platter of pigs in blankets, breadsticks and dip (tesco do a lovely trio of dips), some duck spring rolls and a garlic flatbread.

Oldraver Tue 15-Dec-15 10:10:42

If you dont do cheese some really nice pate and some dippy things

EverybodyHatesATourist Tue 15-Dec-15 10:22:40

Tesco? not because it's the best but they have promised all their party food cooks at the same temperature! (have had to oven-juggle things in the past bought from M&S etc because of this issue)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now