Talk

Advanced search

present help please

(8 Posts)
chairandchairalike Sun 13-Dec-15 19:27:11

i need a present for a colleague, budget £10-£20, she's mid 50's, always cold, doesn't drink, loves cake but is trying to lose weight, likes jewelry but she's just had a birthday where i've bought her a bracelet, doesn't really use brands so handcream etc wouldn't interest her, she is very specific about her hair and make up so wouldn't like anything like that, she doesn't like technology, wears the odd scarf but tend to be from primark and wouldn't appreciate a 'fancy' one. for her birthday she got a lovely cup, chocolates, a hot water bottle, hand warmers, leather gloves and a fur hat. i'm really really stuck, can you help please?

A book and matching DVD? Eg: Pride and Prejudice / Miss Pettigrew / Jayne Eyre or an old children's favourite like Goodnight Mr Tom?

Cashmere socks?

sunniest Sun 13-Dec-15 21:25:02

How about just a really lovely bouquet of flowers in christmassy colours?

LibidinousTurkey Mon 14-Dec-15 08:23:21

One of the tiny Jo Malone candles?

PassTheMead Mon 14-Dec-15 11:30:36

christmassy yankee candle, colouring book, ness have some gorgeous massive slipper socks (other places do too i think, just saw ones there) fleecy pjs from primark if shes happy with stuff from there?

Donge13 Mon 14-Dec-15 16:13:43

Candle

florentina1 Mon 14-Dec-15 17:26:08

If she is always cold and likes jewellery, what about a scarf ring.

Viewofhedges Tue 15-Dec-15 17:12:12

Posh hot chocolate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now