Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Films!

(7 Posts)
muddymary Fri 27-Nov-15 10:06:11

So I love Christmas anyway but this year I'm on maternity leave so won't have to work for the whole of December. My plan is to really milk it & get cosy everyday with ds & watch a Christmas movie - the cheesier the better.

If anyone has any recommendations they'd be gratefully received. Elf is my favourite but I love the really naff ones too that they used to show in the school holidays (Christmas on division Street anyone?)

Ps just to clarify, I will be doing some actual parenting and taking Ds out and about too. He won't spend the whole of December stuck in front of the TV I promise!!

moveon Fri 27-Nov-15 10:59:24

We love Arthur Christmas

strawberryandaflake Fri 27-Nov-15 11:07:20

Santa Claus the Movie!!

Grumpyoldblonde Fri 27-Nov-15 12:29:32

Santa Who? is good and is in Poundland right now, I also like The Santa Clause, Christmas with the Kranks, Santa Claus the movie, Santa Buddies, all of them actually. I always enjoy that one with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law (the holiday?) lovely and cheesy and all the Nativity films but especially the first one, actually I like pretty much any Christmas film the cheesier the better!

muddymary Sat 28-Nov-15 09:38:25

They sound fab thanks for the ideas. I've just had to Google Arthur Christmas as I hadn't heard of it before but it sounds right up my street.

vurious Sat 28-Nov-15 19:45:07

For our family, it's the Home Alones. We watch them every year as a family. Other favourites are Miracle on 34th street, the nightmare before Christmas (we start watching it on Halloween), how the grinch stole Christmas and the Santa Clause. Oldest DD is nearly 15 and still loves watching the cheesiest films with us all!

hels71 Sat 28-Nov-15 21:27:20

The Muppet's Christmas Carol is the favourite here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now