Talk

Advanced search

Picture of Santa in your house

(3 Posts)
4forksake Thu 26-Nov-15 23:02:35

Last year I was on some website in the early hours of Christmas Day (might have been MN but can't be sure) & someone had posted a link or an app where you could add a pic of Santa to one of your photos (eg if you took a pic of your Christmas tree & stockings, you could superimpose santa onto it to look like he was in the house)

Unfortunately (& hence the vagueness of the post!), I can't for the life if me remember what is was or where I found it so I was wondering if anyone on here knew what I was talking about & could point me in the right direction as I'd love to do it again & make sure this time, I have a better image to use.

For anyone who doesn't know what the hell Im talking about, the site/app is well worth looking at (providing someone knows what it was!) confused

LittleReindeerwithcloggson Thu 26-Nov-15 23:18:51

There are lots of different apps around for photos but I am going to use Kringl this year as they do videos of santa in your house. I love the caught red handed one

Mamabear0717 Fri 27-Nov-15 00:38:02

It's northpole.com, my daughters hav just sent their letters to Santa through the website, I saw that you could do the Santa photo thing, it's a good website for kids activities/stories etc. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now