Talk

Advanced search

Marks and spencer collection

(8 Posts)
DandyMott Tue 23-Dec-14 18:26:35

I've ordered some desserts to pick up tomorrow, will my order number be enough or do they need a physical printout?

ouryve Tue 23-Dec-14 18:28:32

Take the print out.

DoctorDonnaNoble Tue 23-Dec-14 18:29:02

I didn't have a print out. Showed the order email on my iPhone.

OddBoots Tue 23-Dec-14 18:30:15

I wouldn't risk not bringing the print out or at very least the email or a photograph of it on your phone, including the bit at the bottom saying how much you've paid and how much you have left to pay.

ClimbingFramePlanningEnquiry Tue 23-Dec-14 18:32:21

They have always been quite insistent on the printout, ime. I wouldn't go without it.

DandyMott Tue 23-Dec-14 18:32:47

I can take the email that's not a problem but I meant to print it out before I left work as our printers broken and totally forgot!

Trumpton Tue 23-Dec-14 19:58:43

I picked my order up today, carefully took the pick up note for a jumper rather than the food order ! Not a problem they came down the line calling us by name. Happy lovely smiling staff.

BopToTheTop Tue 23-Dec-14 20:11:16

We went to collect items today and you had to have the printout to prove that you had paid your deposit
I guess different stores are going to be operating in different ways but I wouldn't risk not taking a copy
Can you nip round to a neighbours to print the email out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now