Talk

Advanced search

Help! Signed photo of Father Christmas

(14 Posts)
ToffeeLatteplease Wed 17-Dec-14 20:31:39

DD(9) has asked for a signed photo from Father Christmas hmm in a sealed obviously checked on the sly before posting

Any idea where I can get one? Her face on Christmas Day would be a picture!

ToffeeLatteplease Wed 17-Dec-14 20:33:57

besides forging my own which I may have to do at a push!

2anddone Wed 17-Dec-14 20:36:08

I would rent a Santa suit, find a neighbour willing to help you out or a friends dh and take your own photo, get it printed off and have someone sign it for you. What a lovely idea to grant your dd wish, Santa rang me every Christmas Eve for 10 years around bedtime and had a chat as he flew over the sea. I have still to this day never worked out who it was I never recognised their voice but they obviously knew me well as could talk about what I hAd done that year.

ErrolTheDragon Wed 17-Dec-14 20:38:00

Forging one would be easy enough, surely? And/or you could do this - 'letter from santa' in aid of nspcc.

ClashCityRocker Wed 17-Dec-14 20:38:29

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

ToffeeLatteplease Wed 17-Dec-14 20:46:30

OH MY EYES!!! I need brain bleach

Sorry that meant to say she asked for it in a sealed letter she wrote independently to santa she asked Nana and Grandad to post. foolishly I didn't have the foresight to check it. Nana and Grandad did.

I'd be worried I'd blow it and it would look like me. That and I am I firm believer in Christmas magic and that Santa does exist wink, doing it myself would totally mess with my sense of Santa

ToffeeLatteplease Wed 17-Dec-14 20:49:20

2anddone - I love that story!

ClashCityRocker Wed 17-Dec-14 20:50:16

If you google image santa photo loads of usable images come up - print on photo paper, fake his signature, stick in a nice frame and wrap up?

NorksEnormous Wed 17-Dec-14 20:51:10

Print off a picture from google using photo paper and sign it yourself

ClashCityRocker Wed 17-Dec-14 20:51:16

Or just leave it out on her bedside table, or in an appropriate place? If you have a real fire, you could leave it in the fire place?

ToffeeLatteplease Wed 17-Dec-14 20:57:37

www.sharpcreations.com/images/autographed-santa-pix.jpg

Do you think this would pass muster?

ToffeeLatteplease Wed 17-Dec-14 20:59:34

Like the idea of it appearing on her bedside

Hobby2014 Wed 17-Dec-14 21:01:33

Oh I'm sooooo imagining a Santa selfie! shock

traviata Wed 17-Dec-14 21:23:16

perhaps a nice frame to present it in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now