Talk

Advanced search

Snowglobes

(8 Posts)
Pinkpiglet Mon 01-Dec-14 20:28:19

Hello,
Has anyone seen any really nice snow globes? I want to get one for each of my daughters; 2.8yrs and 8 months. I would like them to be a reasonable size and play music if possible.
Any advise of where to look would be appreciated.

Lifesalemon Mon 01-Dec-14 20:57:16

Do they need to be christmassy? There's usually some pretty character ones in the Disney store but not sure if they are particularly for christmas.

Pinkpiglet Mon 01-Dec-14 22:00:27

Thanks Lifesalemon. I'll take a look there. I had only considered Christmas ones but if they're not we could keep them out all the time.

Minnie911 Mon 01-Dec-14 22:22:54

My local garden centre had smaller child sized snow globes don't think they played music though but may be worth checking out if you have a local garden centre.

Petallic Mon 01-Dec-14 22:51:19

The Range has some nice ones, wind up key underneath & they place music. Bit weighty for a toddler to wind up on their own though I think.

Pollywallywinkles Tue 02-Dec-14 06:53:11

Most places that sell Christmas decorations will have them. I buy adult DD one every year instead of an advent calendar.

Wilf83 Tue 02-Dec-14 09:57:16

For your 8 month old- M&S are doing a baby's first Christmas 2014 red one with Santa in it. Plays Santa Claus is coming to town.

Pinkpiglet Tue 02-Dec-14 10:36:39

Thank you very much for all the suggestions. I hadn't thought of Garden centres. I need to get to the shops soon! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now