Talk

Advanced search

pop up Christmas tree?

(7 Posts)
Haushinka Sun 30-Nov-14 19:47:33

Are they any good? Want a slim tree for the hall and like the fact that they come pre lit and with decs.

But are they fiddly/rubbish in reality?

lucysmam Sun 30-Nov-14 20:03:29

My neighbour has a white one up. It looks a bit bare - could do with a few extra baubles or stars or something chucked on imo but it looks alright to me smile

Haushinka Sun 30-Nov-14 20:36:23

Thanks. Hmm, I'll have a think. The white one is the one I like actually.

lucysmam Sun 30-Nov-14 20:37:35

I don't know how hard it was to put up. Can't imagine it'd be too fiddly.

It'd be perfect at the top of our stairs actually grin

Infinity8 Mon 01-Dec-14 17:32:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Nicename Mon 01-Dec-14 17:43:58

I got one from Lakeland and it is great. We are tight for space and its a slim one. It has ribbons, baubles and lights! We add our own decorations too and its fine, really.

Very easy to put up - 2 long poles that fit together, 3 feet that slot on and the tree bit is like a large coil of very heavy tinsel. You just hold the tip and pull it up, and the tree pops up. It "hangs' by a little cap on the inside of the tip.

Not the ten foot pine my mum used to get each year, but its the thought that counts!

Haushinka Tue 02-Dec-14 00:11:58

Thanks everyone. I ended up getting the silver one from Argos and I love it! Thinking about getting another and putting them in living room either side of chimney breast instead!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now