Talk

Advanced search

Can someone please explain what I need for tassimo machine?

(12 Posts)
BatCrapCrazy Sat 29-Nov-14 09:55:13

DP requested a tassimo for Xmas. I've ordered one but what don't need with it? How does it work? Do you pour water into it?
Any help would be hugely appreciated

Frenchfemme Sat 29-Nov-14 09:58:46

Yes, you put water into the "water holder thing" at the back. Mine came with a water filter cartridge and a cleaning disc. The only thing you should need is some coffee discs - should be available from supermarkets but as I'm not in UK I can't advise on that. Hope this helps.

clr2014 Sat 29-Nov-14 10:22:17

a pod holder is handy too

theHowlatWooooooCorner Sat 29-Nov-14 10:26:23

When I got my tassimo I was asked to register it on their website and in return got a voucher for some pods. And I always buy mine through quidco so I get cash back too.
Although having said that the pods are often on offer in supermarkets.

CurlsLDN Sat 29-Nov-14 10:31:30

Yep you just need the pods. As pp said, when it arrives you can register on the my tassimo website and they send £50 of vouchers (to be spent over two transactions). However, your dh might like to do that himself and have a good browse of all the pods available on the site. If you just want to get him a pack or two to use on Xmas morning you can get a couple of varieties in the supermarket, or a wider range (cheaper) on amazon

CurlsLDN Sat 29-Nov-14 10:33:40

Oh, and well worth considering these two, as they are exactly the right size to fit in the machine and hold any of the latte drinks www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005ZI2NZ2/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1417257157&sr=1&keywords=latte+glasses

MegMogandOwlToo Sat 29-Nov-14 10:37:12

Those latte glasses are expensive! Ikea sell them for £1.50.

Jcee Sat 29-Nov-14 10:39:46

You just need some pods - they are on special offer in all supermarkets at the moment. My fave is the carte noir latte

Arlagirl Sat 29-Nov-14 10:41:27

I just use Costa americano ones. Dont like the milk ones.
Great little machine...well worth £50

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 29-Nov-14 11:29:36

DD likes the Suchard chocolate , so far I;ve onl ever been able to buy on the website.
Supermarkets have Cadburys or Oreo but she doesn't like these

Anyone seen the Suchard ones out there ? TIA

MrsLindor Sat 29-Nov-14 21:24:10

pod holder with 1/3 off at argos

BatCrapCrazy Sat 29-Nov-14 22:12:50

Thankyou so much! I've ordered some pods from amazon and I've just reserved the pod holder in argos.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now