Advanced search

Where would I find....

(10 Posts)
PollyDodo Wed 05-Dec-12 21:40:55

350 for less than a fiver!

TheWoollybacksWife Wed 05-Dec-12 20:04:49

These are on eBay but are card. I wonder if the seller could cut them in paper. They are 9cm in diameter.

iMe Wed 05-Dec-12 19:48:51

houseofmirth, you're not being thick...I'm just being lazy!! blushgrin I think I may end up cutting out circles though...but it will take me a while as there are 4 kids for this activity, all preschoolers!

TheHouseofMirth Wed 05-Dec-12 17:28:46

I may be thick but can't you just cut circles out of normal paper?

iMe Wed 05-Dec-12 17:12:44

Thanks, a glance, those look just like bun cases! Maybe I'll try them as have some in the baking cupboard...

NorbertDentressangle Wed 05-Dec-12 14:33:43

Wonder if these sort can be pushed flat?

NorbertDentressangle Wed 05-Dec-12 14:30:51

You used to be able to get the flat circular ones that you had to fold years ago but I don't think I've seen them recently.

What about a specialist coffee place?

iMe Wed 05-Dec-12 14:27:54

yes, i can't find a circular one....and I don't was brown snowflakes!

MadameCastafiore Wed 05-Dec-12 14:23:01

Aren't most of them a funny shape - sort of conical with a flat bottom? Or brown, ours are always brown!

iMe Wed 05-Dec-12 14:19:22 filter paper that I can use to make snowflake decorations for the window like this? Preferably that I can buy on amazon or tesco online please. I don't use a coffee filter so I don't really know what I'm looking at. All the ones I can find online don't look as though they'd open up to a full circle... Please guide me in the right direction. THanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now