Talk

Advanced search

ideas for a 15m girl and 5yr old boy

(4 Posts)
BeaWheesht Tue 23-Aug-11 20:32:29

I have no clue what to get dd and ds for xmas or what to tell other people to get.

Budget £50 to £75 or so but especially for dd I'd like to spend less.

Fyi she already has loads of happyland stuff, rocking horse, buggy + doll, trolley, kitchen and bouncy zebra, oh and megablocks - all from when ds was wee.

Ds is into cars2, star wars, doctor who (though he's never seen it!) And all the usual things. He has cars 2 toys and his dads old star wars stuff plus my mum has got him the dr who figures + tardis.

Help!! Have a large family so any ideas for presents of less value good too.

AKMD Tue 23-Aug-11 20:52:31

I doubt that your DD is really going to know what's going on and I'm sure she would be mroe than happy to have something small to open. Maybe get her a book - have you seen the Sam Loyd books with hand puppets in the middle? Calm Down Boris! is a good one - and a small toy, perhaps a percussion instrument. Amusica has excellent musical instruments for children.

Maybe a remote control car would be a good present for your DS. The less expensive the better as it's sure to get a few bumps!

saxony Tue 23-Aug-11 21:44:15

My DS who is 6 in 2 weeks has asked for The Slime Laboratory £15 in Argos/Amazon. He always loves craft things - packs of paper, paint, pens,glue and things to stick to paper. I am also buying him one of those Travel Pillow Pets £8 from Amazon.
He has always loved Play Doh and Moon Sand playsets which are not too bad price wise but provide hours of playtime.

BeaWheesht Tue 23-Aug-11 22:45:13

Oh I might get him some more playdough stuff - its the only crafty thing he really enjoys.

I know dd won't know what's going on but her brother will so I need to get her something. Calm down boris is ds's favourite book just now smile

Any more ideas?

Slime lab sounds scary good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now