Wenchnet Prague Perv 2014 Coach Trip. Roll up roll up for the Musketeer Tour. Part VII

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Thu 20-Mar-14 22:34:02

Please take your seats for the coach departure. We will be leaving shortly. Toilets are located to the rear of the vehicle and there will be snacks available to purchase at a 7,000,000% mark up. All chickens must be refrained from wandering freely and causing H&S issues.

Wenches must also refrain from smoking cigars post copulation.

Part one

part two

part three

part four

part five

part six

MavisGrind Thu 20-Mar-14 22:36:58

<hands out nuts. And wet wipes>

LetUsPrey Thu 20-Mar-14 23:30:48

Excellent work on finishing the last thread

Some rather good Athos pics for the Athos wenches

Hannaaaaaaaaaaah! <spurt> <spurt> <ooze>

Sparklegeek Thu 20-Mar-14 23:31:41

<Grabs Aramis & the back seat of the coach.>

Night ladies.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Thu 20-Mar-14 23:33:05

Night all.

Pops the cork on a few bottles of Prosecco, passes around with complimentary straws.

MavisGrind Fri 21-Mar-14 00:01:05

One hour to walk the dog. One fucking hour and you go off and finish the thread and, oh, I'd already bookmarked, and it turns out ok after all.

<Team Athos is feisty>

Felling the NW love with LetUsPrey but how NW is truly, really, NW?? We haven't shared and assembly have we <shudder>

Right. Off to bed as I have work to do tomorrow or the grand plan is fucked. And we wouldn't want that.

Alibabaandthe40nappies Fri 21-Mar-14 01:48:15

Here you all are!

I don't know, RL intrudes for a few days and you bugger off on a coach without me <sulks>

Oblomov Fri 21-Mar-14 06:13:50

Puts name down to join Hannah and Anne on trip up to Manchester, from London.
Notes nice things said about Me on last thread, re morals <<actually have NONE>> and church attending <<I need more prayers and forgiveness than the lot if you put together!! But I am not actually catholic, it dh's family that it, but I end up doing most if the church runs, school runs, parents evenings, homework checking, costume finding ( at the last fxxking minute) = all sound vaguely familiar???? wink
hmm

Oblomov Fri 21-Mar-14 06:24:42

And Sparkle.
What a Laff. I can see us now....
I'd be pissed before we got out if Kings Cross!!

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 21-Mar-14 06:38:23

Can you believe that's us onto our seventh thread already? We must be making some kind of Telly Addicts history here surely? That MUST entitle us to have sexy time with all leading cast members we so desire surely? I know you'll be reading this BBC so do something about it yeah? Don't be so rude and ungrateful.

Oblomov Fri 21-Mar-14 06:48:33

Looking at LetUsPrey's fab Athos links, re billowy dirty shirts. But couldn't take my eyes off Athos's hair ( and hairy chest, wilting ......)
I like Athos's hair more greasy and grimey. And wet.
If it's not those, then it's a bit too bouffant , like his old married Milady days. And we all agreed that the clean bouffant hair, was not a good Athos look.

Aramis and Dog, and Porthos look better dirty.

Producers. Can we have more dirty , grimey, hair please.

Laughs, at whoever said, if we get more cardinal fingers, then we will KNOW they gave been reading.

Perishes the thought......

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 21-Mar-14 07:11:21

Ooh actually that's a good point. Even though Capaldi has thoughtlessly and rudely ditched this to play his dream role in the greatest tv show and the biggest part in any BBC programme in its entire history, SURELY they can keep him in Musketeers by just filming his hands and a few evil choice words every now and again? That would just take five minutes.

I'm angry again.

<kicks Dalek>

TwitMcAwesome Fri 21-Mar-14 07:32:01

Don't we have one of those tour buses with beds?

Not that I need it, eh sparkle? Although obviously I'm not already here.

Oblomov Fri 21-Mar-14 07:43:13
Sparklegeek Fri 21-Mar-14 07:44:59

TBH I'm not to sure Twit. I seem to be not at the tavern already AND on the back seat of the bus with Aramis. <Greedy>

Sparklegeek Fri 21-Mar-14 07:45:59

TOO sure. That is proof my brain is now mush through overperve- I've give myself The Rage now.

Sparklegeek Fri 21-Mar-14 07:48:15

<Sits on Aramis' lap. Spreads out skirts>

grin

Sparklegeek Fri 21-Mar-14 07:51:18

Oblomov! In the nicest possible way, I fucking hope I don't know you from church. Shit, AND you're on the Kings Cross perve train so you must be local-ish....

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 21-Mar-14 07:51:39

Armand has given me my own winnibaggo. <checks fingernails>

I'll see you there. I will be the one glowing and rested.wink

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 21-Mar-14 07:52:19

So who is coming from London? Hope no one from South of the River hmm

MavisGrind Fri 21-Mar-14 08:03:16

Just how funny would it be if a couple of wenches went to the same church?? It would be like Porthos and Aramis sitting in the back pew all over again <sets you all off again>

The Cardinal will be pleased with your pious attendance..

QueenAnneofAustria Fri 21-Mar-14 08:05:35

I can walk to Kings Cross if the inclination takes me. But I am from a place that isn't too far from Essex so I still could know Sparkle from school days unless you have always been in Essex.

QueenAnneofAustria Fri 21-Mar-14 08:06:08

Anyway do we not have to go from Euston?

This thread is not accepting new messages.