Muskepervs Anonymous. Wenches apply within. Part VI

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 16-Mar-14 20:55:21

Come and join us bent over the chicken coop! We are here once again for our continued and most enojoyabke celebration of very VERY sexy men with beards dressed in leather.

We believe in sharing so there really is enough for everyone. We do, however, have a policy of only one at a time.

Not really...THE MORE THE MERRIER!

So get your swords off get your swords off honey. Shake it now now, get 'em off down town!

Part one

part two

part three

part four

part five

MavisGrind Thu 20-Mar-14 22:17:32

Ahhh, could you imagine a King day <where's Hannah's tumbleweed picture>

Although, he's probably the best actor in it <sorry Tom>

LetUsPrey Thu 20-Mar-14 22:20:06

FFS STOP DELETING MY HALF WRITTEN POSTS WHEN I GO TO ANOTHER TAB TO COPY A LINK!!!! Aaarrrgghhh

Anyway, once Aramis Santiago have rumba-ed each other into a mass of sexual tension, we'll then have the intensive, last all night, over and over again sex

Here he is, gazing up adoringly and longingly at me

MalcolmTuckersMistress Thu 20-Mar-14 22:22:29

For the Coach trip why don't we have tshirt a printed out to wear? "Wenchnet Prauge Perv Coach Tour 2014"

On the back we can have "Tom Burke likes to twerk"

Actually that's a good name for the next thread! <on the case>

QueenAnneofAustria Thu 20-Mar-14 22:22:42

The king has the best character and lines doesn't he so I don't know that he is necessarily the best actor per se although I like him a lot.

LetUsPrey Thu 20-Mar-14 22:23:22

Aramis and I. Was so cross I forgot how to type and read.

I realise the thread moved on a bit but it took that bloody long to type and retype.

MavisGrind Thu 20-Mar-14 22:23:56

He definitely suits the grey shirt LetUsPrey.

Not sure why he isn't on my list as frankly I will fancy anything. I think it's because he's too handsome, and symmetrical and sauve. I like a bit more broodiness <hence single>

Oblomov Thu 20-Mar-14 22:25:43

Santabarbara Carbonara !! Ha ha.

Sparklegeek Thu 20-Mar-14 22:26:45

Anyone who can plank like d'Art can & has arms like I've seen on his Twitter would be able to dance proper <fact>

QueenAnneofAustria Thu 20-Mar-14 22:27:07

He is very perfect Mavis I agree. Not my usual cup if tea in the respect since one of my more interesting crushes is this man in this particular character

in fact I fancied pretty much all the young Capulets

Mavis even if we can't do Prague but we must we can surely manage Anne's Manchester Reunion.

We'll make it work. After all, as somebody almost said earlier .. Where there's a willy, there's a way.

...and there's a whole lotta willy

Oblomov Thu 20-Mar-14 22:27:24

Anne, it was ME who first commented about skills of King. Ryan Gage. His acting is beyond superb.

QueenAnneofAustria Thu 20-Mar-14 22:28:02

Sparkle I agree d'Art can definitely dance.

Sparklegeek Thu 20-Mar-14 22:31:20

Yes yes, you lot all go to Manchester grin

Eh Twit?

Malcolm I'm not sure Tom Burke likes to twerk will send out the right msg.

That this is a serious televisual performance review.

QueenAnneofAustria Thu 20-Mar-14 22:33:00

Manchester was a city I picked at random though so is negotiable.

Imagine us all in a room all awkward because if the things we have shared via anonymity unless the prosecco cones out

MavisGrind Thu 20-Mar-14 22:33:23

Manchester does seem very Regional BBC which I suppose is apt.

What's the worse that could happen <envisages Daily Fail headlines complete with transcripts from 8000+ posts> <general derision from friends and family but heartfelt funerals nonetheless>

<will no doubt include this very post>

QueenAnneofAustria Thu 20-Mar-14 22:34:21

And to be honest I was working on the assumption that MTM is in Scotland and I am in London and Hannah is SW so it seemed feasible.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Thu 20-Mar-14 22:34:58
MavisGrind Thu 20-Mar-14 22:35:59

Oh, I'm NW so totally feasible..

I thought geographically Manchester was central to us all. What with Malcolm living up on the far right nipple of the UK?

Prosecco won't need to be broken out. It will be flowing freely grin

QueenAnneofAustria Thu 20-Mar-14 22:38:22

DH is coming to bed in a minute so I am going to have to leave you ladies to finish up here. I think this thread was a record this week surely?

LetUsPrey Thu 20-Mar-14 22:38:32

I think Manchester is an absolutely super idea grin

X post. Sorry I am half watching telly too.

Well we know where you live the LetusPeey don't we?

QueenAnneofAustria Thu 20-Mar-14 22:40:10

I am giggling at the seriousness of Manchester. Well we did say if we get to thread 10 we would do a meet.

This thread is not accepting new messages.