They were never this sexy as cartoon dogs! Musketeers Wenchnet chat part V

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Thu 13-Mar-14 18:32:15

And so it continues. Please join in for our continued celebration of sexy beardy men with swords in leather trousers! If you have any ideas on how to get dodgy stains out of leather then please let us know in this thread. Of course I'm speaking about salad cream. What else would it be?

Part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

BA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!

willies swords leather armpits sweat

MavisGrind Thu 13-Mar-14 18:58:53

Saving the new, refined Athos Sex face for a later post. <solemnly carries out the office of Keeper of the Sex Face Picture> Don't want shoot too soon.

gumdropsarereallyfallentears Thu 13-Mar-14 21:03:27

Oi Burke! that face should be illegal...that is all.

AnotherHelenB Thu 13-Mar-14 21:37:37

<delurks>
Dear god, how much Wine does he have stacked up there? Never mind Sullen Leaning, that's Stocious Leaning.
</lurks>

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 14-Mar-14 05:46:42

Ha ha. We have a lurker?! I thought t
We get wide berths not secret readership grin

Hi Helen B.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 14-Mar-14 06:54:25

Good morning wenches. Hello Helen and Gumdrops! Good work finishing the last thread off! Well have penetrated this one nicely for Sexmas Day this week.

Let's celebrate with sexy cardinal...

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 14-Mar-14 06:58:31

Oh Drink, wouldn't you live to know how many LURKERS we've got? I bet there are LOADS.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 14-Mar-14 07:04:55

Hope you say my appreciation post and acceptance if your apologies. I was rather absent yesterday and thought it night have got lost between Hannah's insane ramblings.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 14-Mar-14 07:05:18

Saw and of, ffs.

AnneWentworth Fri 14-Mar-14 07:05:57

Morning wenches. Just making sure I don't lose you all. Keep it coming and I will see you properly on the other side if Tuesday.

Letuspray it's my turn tonight.

MavisGrind Fri 14-Mar-14 07:07:27

Morning wenches. Sterling work finishing off the other thread. Who'd have thought we come this far ....

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 14-Mar-14 07:23:01

I did Drink! Now, I think you've had Armand for long enough don't you? <snatches him back>

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 14-Mar-14 07:24:32

It's exciting Mavis! I bet a Digital Spy don't have this many threads dedicated to the cause!

Anne, I must have missed something...where you off to until Tuesday??!

LetUsPrey Fri 14-Mar-14 07:37:19

Morning wenches on this lovely new thread. Excellent finish to the other thread.

Two more days to go. Shall looks for pictures later.

Off out to night with a friend for wine and food and wine. There may even be some wine. So when I get back home after that, it'll be a night of drunken deabuchery with Aramis.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 14-Mar-14 07:37:26

You can have him for now if you want. He's exhausted and not much use. You might want to try a blow up version.

MavisGrind Fri 14-Mar-14 07:47:31

Be sure to post when you get home LetUsPrey. If the preceding four threads have taught me anything, pissed perving is funny <casts a glance at Hannah>

Sparklegeek Fri 14-Mar-14 08:00:54

Hellllllllooooo new home.

Hmmmm, watched Ep 6 last night for the 2nd time. Ohhhhhh, at the end Aramis wanted to go with me Agnes & the baby, I know he did. Like that episode muchly. It was my last one to re-watch so tonight the dilemma is find something else or go for third time round? <Aramis, you listening?> And how to get that one past the remote police?

May have to just get my gratification on here. Pics please & lots of em.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 14-Mar-14 08:17:09
LetUsPrey Fri 14-Mar-14 08:19:03

Aramis getting drunk with me. Love how messy his hair is in this - product containing extract of melon.

Angry Athos

They haven't said one for all and all for one yet have they?

HectorVector Fri 14-Mar-14 08:22:11

Wow you lot are on Part V!!!!
smile

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 14-Mar-14 08:31:32

We are going for it Hector!

Stinklebell Fri 14-Mar-14 08:32:24

Thread 5 already?

4000+ posts, there's more depth to our threads that the bloody programme grin

Have to tear myself away for a school assembly <yawn> this morning, will be back later

Sparklegeek Fri 14-Mar-14 08:40:20

LetUsPrey it's too early in the morning for that pic of Aramis. Now I've got to do a morning's work with that image in my head. Now that's going to be a constructive morning.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THAT PICTURE, I WILL BE BACK AT LUNCHTIME

MavisGrind Fri 14-Mar-14 08:40:21

<sudden panic> er, Stinklebell, which year is your school assembly for.....?<looks at time, goes off to school assembly myself>

This thread is not accepting new messages.