When Are They Going To Say "One For All And All For One"? Muskeperves Anonymous Part VIII

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 23-Mar-14 08:27:53

Welcome to our 8,000,000th thread! There has been a LOT of Musketeer love and appreciation shared between us over the duration of this series. It has been such good fun, so if you've not yet joined in the please do and let's carry on!

To celebrate we are going to take a trip into space. A new planet has been discovered. Planet of the Beard And Leather. It's currently mating season and they all have shed their heavy winter leather down to their billowing shirts and now have their swords out in a bit to find theirselves a suitable wench!

So please take your seats and Armand will ensure you are...erm...strapped down well...

5...4...3...2...ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Part one

part two

part three

part four

part five

part six

part seven

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 23-Mar-14 08:38:05

<lies down on Armand's knees>

<nah, just lies down down on Armand>

Comfortable. Entertainment ensue!

MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 23-Mar-14 08:48:52

<massive WWF SHOVE>

MavisGrind Sun 23-Mar-14 09:10:02

I might be hugely slightly hung over but here is my first contribution to thread VIII...

Ahhhhh, that's better....

MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 23-Mar-14 09:26:01

Aaah good old Athos. Nothing like a big old post drinking poo! Hope he remembers to wash his hands...

manfirstual Sun 23-Mar-14 09:47:54

Am I allowed to say I just can't get past the pantomime nature of this series? On the other hand DH is a fencing coach so lunging with a sword is a regular occurrence round here grin

MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 23-Mar-14 09:57:41

It it pantomime. But it's pantomime in LEATHER.

Does DH have leather trousers and a beard????! If so please feel free to share him round.

manfirstual Sun 23-Mar-14 10:09:07

Sadly no leather trousers, just the beard and strong thigh muscles from all that lunging, fnar.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Sun 23-Mar-14 10:15:40

envy

AnotherHelenB Sun 23-Mar-14 12:01:10

manfirstual does he watch it? My DH (ex-fencer) spends the whole time muttering and snarking at the sword skills on display. It's bloody irritating and he is entirely missing the point of the programme. Not that I can really expect him to appreciate the same parts as me of course, but he could at least shut up and let me drool in peace.

Sparkle, Does the tavern have the entire series on permanent loop? If so, book me a table in the corner so I can practise my leaning whilst watching.

TwitMcAwesome Sun 23-Mar-14 12:02:45

<shagging about on new thread>
<with ALL of them>
<not Richelieu though>
TOTM is done for another month, so It Is ON...

QueenAnneofAustria Sun 23-Mar-14 12:04:13

MAvis - I may be wrong but I feel about 45% certain that the Athos sex face is missing on the current (part VII) thread.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 23-Mar-14 12:04:35

can everybody please fuck right back off to the previous NOT FINISHED THREAD? TA.

erm can you all fuck off back to the last thread and use that up first please?

<gone to ratshit round here>

Haha Drink! Get back on last one so I can tell you how much I love you for that..

manfirstual Sun 23-Mar-14 12:08:34

Another Helen, yes he does watch it, we have to watch anything that has the slightest amount of sword work in it. Fortunately he has learned to keep his critique to himself - unless someone is particularly good. I did ask about this lot - they are 'average' apparently (I know you ladies would disagree....)

Oblomov Sun 23-Mar-14 12:22:55

Bookmarking place.
Off back to old thread, before I get told off (by Cardinal, please ) wink

Well my response to Fency Husband Mocking types, would be that until they can rock the leather, beards, billowy shirts, swagger, whilst doing it. Then we're not really comparing apples with apples. So fuck off!

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 23-Mar-14 16:56:39

yo!

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 23-Mar-14 16:57:38

OMG, IS NOONE HERE?

TwitMcMuskeWhatevs Sun 23-Mar-14 16:57:54

I did it! I got last post!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my fellow wenches for posting drivel such thought provoking words. I couldn't have done it without any of you
<mwah! mwah!>
<clutches old thread to heaving bosom>
Sorry, I've got a little something in my eye...

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 23-Mar-14 16:58:01

<blows own trumpet>

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sun 23-Mar-14 16:58:27

a bit of spunk? <classy>

MavisGrind Sun 23-Mar-14 16:59:04

Honestly, I turn my back for one minute.....

TwitMcMuskeWhatevs Sun 23-Mar-14 16:59:30

Hi, drink, how you?

This thread is not accepting new messages.