Oddest phone call you have ever received from your dcs school?

(226 Posts)
Mavend Tue 19-Jul-11 14:24:30

Today:"Hello,we are phoning you because a child has thrown one of your dcs shoes over the school fence.We are very sorry.The child in questions parents have been informed and are aware they may have a bill for the shoes.One of the TA's is trying to find the shoe"

Dear mumsnetters,I guess I should have been maybe been a little annoyed but I actually got a fit of the giggles.

I have a vision of this poor,poor TA,cursing and wandering about in the undergrowth searching for a Clarks schoolshoe.

mashyup Wed 10-Aug-11 17:23:40

Not a phone call..but a request from teacher of ds who was 6 at the time to 'have a word with me after school'. Heartsink. So I went in to classroom where she showed me the lovely quilt the class was making by each child decorating a piece of fabric then they were all sewed together. My son had carefully decorated his with the word 'fuck'. She did compliment him on getting the spelling right though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now