To wonder why the fucking world is filled with spiteful rude fucking bitches who are bitchy with every given moment?

(263 Posts)
BITCHdumbBJTCH Mon 21-Jan-13 14:51:56

My dd was unplanned. She was born a month before our first wedding anniversary. I felt amongst all other emotions really embarrassed I conceived so quickly after marriage. Comments from family members saying things like "oh you couldn't wait could you?!!" And "your little one wanted to come along quickly eh?!!" Didn't help with my embarrassment.

Fast forward 6 years, but dd is 5 now. I just had a phone call from one of my sil's friends, who for some fucking reason has my phone number instead of hers. I haven't seen her or met her for about 10 years. So this is the little gem this woman comes out with whilst laughing uncontrollably :

"I found out you were married <laughter> and had a baby <laughter> really quickly. I mean how old is your daughter now?"

Fucking fucking cunt bitch.

All those insecurities I had about having my dd quickly came rushing back. This fucking bitch has 4 sprogs. FOUR. Who the fuck does she think she is? The baby making police? Fucking bitch.

[if I'm being unreasonable just tell me gently, as I have serious pmt right now so might not be viewing things properly]

willselfless Mon 21-Jan-13 14:58:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

ThePinkOcelot Mon 21-Jan-13 14:58:41

I had both of my dds before I got married. Couldn't give a flying fuck. No one said anything about them being born out of wedlock, so I really fail to see the significance of your dd being conceived not long after you were married. Big deal really!

Arthurfowlersallotment Mon 21-Jan-13 14:58:49

Why are you embarrassed?

LadyBeagleEyes Mon 21-Jan-13 14:58:56

Overeaction or what Op.
Loads and loads of women have a baby within the first year of marriage, in fact many conceive outside marriage too.
Why would anybody comment about it, and though I swear with the best of them, your language is waaay over the top.

MaureenShit Mon 21-Jan-13 14:59:22

threesocks

so mcuh ager? or AGA
grin

Op you have an almighty chip - move on

Good lord, how long did it take me to type my post? blush

Could have just said 'what everybody else said'.
So you're Asian, and your fertile, and you had sex with your DH, and you had a baby within wedlock?

I really don't get the problem.

spanky2 Mon 21-Jan-13 15:00:38

It took me 1month to get pg with ds2. she sounds immature.

Pinot Mon 21-Jan-13 15:00:47

Unless you give birth whilst walking down the aisle, I really couldn't care less.

ThingummyBob Mon 21-Jan-13 15:00:52

You need to reassess the way you speak about other women as bitches etc imho.

Did you mean to be so rude hmm

hth.

HintsOfRain Mon 21-Jan-13 15:00:53

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Alibabaandthe40nappies Mon 21-Jan-13 15:00:57

dischordant Mon 21-Jan-13 15:01:32

RobinSparkles Mon 21-Jan-13 15:01:53

I don't understand your embarrassment either! confused

My DD1 was born 3 years BEFORE DH and I got married and DD2 was in utero at our wedding! Both were completely planned, btw.

<<Looks at calendar>> you are aware that this isn't the 1940s anymore?

Calm down dear...

<RIP Michael Winner>

fuckadoodlepoopoo Mon 21-Jan-13 15:02:16

So they think its hilarious that you got married and then started having sex with your husband as you had previously been a virgin so its a big deal?

I do sort of get it but its very very immature of them!

Does it make you feel clever using such foul language?

bringnbuy Mon 21-Jan-13 15:02:38

good, someone else who has a good swear when angry. fwiw i don't get why it bothers some people that you had your child when you did confused. wtf has it go to do with anyone and why does it matter? stupid twats with not much going on their lives by the sound of it. try and let their mundane comments go over your head

LadyBeagleEyes Mon 21-Jan-13 15:02:48

Do you have many girl friends?
Do you actually like your DD?

FreudianLisp Mon 21-Jan-13 15:03:03

Gosh, you had sex with your husband soon after marrying him? Outrageous behaviour.

Seriously, may I very gently suggest you try to be a little less suspicious and sensitive. You have a husband and a daughter: not wrong with that.

PatriciaHolm Mon 21-Jan-13 15:03:03

The way you talk about women is hideous, and for seemingly no reason at all.

Wind your neck in.

BITCHdumbBJTCH Mon 21-Jan-13 15:03:28

I've namechanged. Not a troll. Just very angry. Sil has been a bitch to me and this is another thing she's been discussing with people about me again. I have other threads about sil.

fuckadoodlepoopoo Mon 21-Jan-13 15:03:44

The longer you appear embarrassed about this the more justified they will feel for taking the piss.

Just look at them like they are stupid and tell them to grow up!

HopAndSkip Mon 21-Jan-13 15:03:48

Even with the mention of your culture being the reason, I don't see why you're embarrassed. I was single when DD was born and still am, and I never even think about it, never mind feel embarrassed of her!

You were married, from that judgement it was about 2 months after that you got pregnant? It's not even like you'd got pregnant just beforehand.
Imagine if you were still trying to concieve, I think you'd be a lot more upset wouldn't you!! Be grateful smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now