On the last day of X Factor, the FINALISTS gave to me...

(839 Posts)
SuePurblyFeltYourPresents Sun 09-Dec-12 17:02:44

Twelve returning contestants
Eleven suits of Pleather
Ten dodgy dancers
Nine video best bits
Eight newspaper exposees
Seven Slebs miming
Six Drunken Judges
FIVE BUUUUUUUUUUM NOTES
Four pointless mash-ups
Three wardrobe malfunctions
Two giant laser eyes
And The Wang choosing who will go throoouuuuugh...

I miss NanFucker.

SuePurblyFeltYourPresents Sun 09-Dec-12 18:33:47

I think he did, sadly.

we3kingsoforientRaahh Sun 09-Dec-12 18:35:29

Bollocks.

Nanfucker is now showing what an unpleasant diva he is which we have known all along wonder what his supporters think now?

MsElleTow Sun 09-Dec-12 18:38:03

Last night Gary tweeted how proud he was of Nanfucker, I just tweeted "I bet you're not saying that now!"grin

JustFabulous Sun 09-Dec-12 18:39:41

I thought I was being unkind being cynical about his "I am so greatful for the votes, thank you so much" but seems I was right. He is a diva who has started to believe he is amazing.

MsElleTow Sun 09-Dec-12 18:41:00

No Cockoozer didn't go on the tour, so maybe there is hope Nanfucker won't be there!

SuePurblyFeltYourPresents Sun 09-Dec-12 18:43:05

Bazza won't notice. He's in love with used to Apeface Williams and his antics.

MsElleTow Sun 09-Dec-12 18:43:21

OMFG On Digital Spy Nanfucker said he had "offers of a music deal" despite being out of the competition only 20 minutes!

I reckon he must have been at Shitsinger's meds!

we3kingsoforientRaahh Sun 09-Dec-12 18:47:24

I really need to sort out uniform...

and I have no wine or nibbles [not very prepared emoticon]

we3kingsoforientRaahh Sun 09-Dec-12 18:48:06

grin @ your tweet, Miss

MissMogwi Sun 09-Dec-12 18:50:18

Just caught up. grin At Nanfucker being a pissed up bell end. Brilliant.

I've got an exam tomorrow, and uniforms to iron so shouldn't be watching tonight...

He will probably be signed to the same label as Des O'Connor, Daniel O'Donnell and Sir Cliff.

In other words, Nans R Us Music Corp

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that hissy fit.

So, did anyone find out why MK1 weren't there? Is it due to the fix allegations when they left shock

Dp has similarities in his chin to Shayne, and similar eyes too, but that's about it

SuePurblyFeltYourPresents Sun 09-Dec-12 18:55:13

Primark 1 were double booked and singing in a hotel in Jersey.
Seriously.

JingleBellaTheGymnast Sun 09-Dec-12 18:56:01

What fix allegations? Spill 'em!

Snazzyfeelingfestive Sun 09-Dec-12 19:08:32

<still watching Elf> You better watch out, you better not cry smile

AllSnowballsAndNoKnickers Sun 09-Dec-12 19:17:55
AllSnowballsAndNoKnickers Sun 09-Dec-12 19:19:40

Was it on the other thread? Or one in 'Chat' - can't remember - people were trying to say exactly what it was about him that they disliked. I don't think anyone actually managed to pin it down. I have hated him from Day 1 and I think it's because I always felt that there would be this element to him underneath all the shakey-fakey nan-luvvin bullshit!

JingleBellaTheGymnast Sun 09-Dec-12 19:23:06

Yup, the shaking was vile. His voice was actually fine (apart from last night), it was him.

we3kingsoforientRaahh Sun 09-Dec-12 19:28:20

ha ha! inthe link, the 3rd pic down - he looks like this

[http://www.bttradespace.com/image/getImage/759870ED7D25C63EE0401BAC7101193D-c1.jpg manic buzz lightyear]]

we3kingsoforientRaahh Sun 09-Dec-12 19:29:42

jingle when they got the boot, they said that they knew they would be bottom 2 as their "fans" had tweeted at them to tell them their phoneline number didn't work, and was connecting them to other people's phonelines. They said they tried the number too, and found it wasn't working, so they told the producers. Who did diddly.

So, they were livid, shouted fix, said Nanfucker was a pain in the arse, weird and loner.

I thought they were shit anyway. There was another group with two guys and a girl in Louis' houses thing, and they were so much better than MK1.

MK1 were worse than NDbz, and I never thought I'd hear myself say that. Like NDubz crossed with B*Witched

MsElleTow Sun 09-Dec-12 19:32:45

I always thought he looked like he could be volatile. You can see it in his eyes. When Tulisa was criticsing him, he always looked like he wanted to stab her!

Then when he was outed as being a diva, the way he argued so much that he wasn't, it was obvious he was!

There were just too many 'fake' stories about him for him to be real IMVHO!

we3kingsoforientRaahh Sun 09-Dec-12 19:37:13

Just watching the end of Strictly. Glad to see DvO inthe final 2[evil]

GreenyEyes Sun 09-Dec-12 19:38:36

Me too Raahh <cackle>

SuePurblyFeltYourPresents Sun 09-Dec-12 19:38:50

Are we all present and politically incorrect?

MsElleTow Sun 09-Dec-12 19:39:41

Me 3 Raah!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now