Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Not Quite October yet Pushchair Shed

(1001 Posts)

Hello and welcome!

maxybrown Tue 29-Sep-09 14:21:41

Finally! I wanted to reply to Nicola but didn't want to ruin your title grin

Nicola, are they the trousers from boys or baby? I managed to get last baby pair from ASOS and they are really lovely. The cord sailing trousers are nice too.

nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 14:27:13

boys they are really nice, i don't like those hard cotton type ones i love soft trousers on boys who spend ages crawling around and playing on the floor!!

BexieID Tue 29-Sep-09 14:27:52

<reserves her seat in the shed>

maxybrown Tue 29-Sep-09 14:29:24

Yes I wanted those but they kept going out of stock! I got the ones from asos for £16. Lovely! The cord sailing trousers are nice and soft though too. I love the reversible baggies but they just won't stay up on DS sad

Sorry was composing an email to ebay buyer.

nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 14:33:09
maxybrown Tue 29-Sep-09 14:34:37

Yup they are the ones I wanted! never had the money when they were in stock! Ce'st la vie!

What did you say Dunoon?

nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 14:35:17
nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 14:36:08

well i got them with my voucher so worked out bargainous £10 del, v.happy with that as should last well through to luka (got age 4 for Tate)

maxybrown Tue 29-Sep-09 14:36:16

link didn't work!

nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 14:36:46

SK i'll ask here too...did you have dibs on my boden dungies? thinking of selling...

nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 14:37:26
maxybrown Tue 29-Sep-09 14:38:22

nope! lol didn't work!

Christ! She must have gone out or something....grin

Bit odd. I initially emailed and said that i would refund on rceipt of returned goods [along those lines] because there is no way I want to pay postage and refund.I went through exactly how they were washed.
They came back saying why would we want to return items? Duvet felt 'grainy', was dirty and smelly and all items had been put in the laundry basket and good job too as she used non bio as would anyone with a new baby.
So i have replied explaing the benefits of returns/refunds with a hint that I could then have a look at the items too and expressing bewilderment at smelly duvet as it was tumbled dry after said biological wash.

nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 14:43:39

gone out???????????? what is that?

its the boys skulls pj's

nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 14:45:30

oh dunoon sounds like an ebay weirdo their eh?

maxybrown Tue 29-Sep-09 14:46:46

I meant Sk....not getting back to you yet!!

Bloody hell Dunoon! If they are THAT bothered about their newborn why did they not buy new? I am very fussy I have to say, but even so would never speak to someone like that!!??!

She has good feedback but then most of it for paying quickly.
Has Maxy had a moment?
grin

Actually your link isn't working Nicola lol

maxybrown Tue 29-Sep-09 14:48:30

No you bugger off, I DID NOT!!! grin

BUT I have been up since 2.30am so I am allowed to have a moment should I wish to....but I didn't anyway....not yet. grin

see that Maxybrown she is a bit scary soemtimes.
Right off to wrap a birthday present. DD2 has a party to attend after school.

maxybrown Tue 29-Sep-09 14:54:45

I'm not sad I'm 5ft in my shoes small meek and mild I am......ok so not meek but I'm not scary grin soft arse really if the truth be known!

Dogwouldlikeanotherpup Tue 29-Sep-09 14:56:42

Boo to bad ebay buyers I sold a brandnew Medela breastpump, buyer had put in a pp dispute because it took 5 days to come, when it did arrive she left negative feedback and didn't cancel the dispute, I appealed but she still won and got a full refund including postageshock. I wont risk selling on ebay again.

I heart my Stokke it is so lovely and looks wise it has really grown on me. Footmuff arrived today and it is lovely really funky and so warm and snuggly. I love it so much I am even considering selling my much loved Bugaboo shock.

nicolamumof3 Tue 29-Sep-09 15:04:47

glad you love it! i think i need to put my uggs on feet getting a bit chilly grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.