to not want to see someone blow drying her MINGE in the gym changing rooms?

(219 Posts)
SuperMario Fri 20-Feb-09 13:12:37

there I was walking through to the pool for ds's swimming lesson ( thank God he had gone into the mens alone) and there was this sumo sized woman SQUATTING naked wiht flabby white arse using the GYMS hair dryer to blow dry her vagyinia

betsyxx Sat 21-Feb-09 13:53:01

definately not i would of lost the plot, especially as our changers are 4 kids too, so no i dont think you are being unreasonable hun wink

expatinscotland Sat 21-Feb-09 14:18:37

'Have you ever noticed it it the real mingers that parade it about as well....... '

Yes!

It's not just about being naked, it's about being naked AND ugly and making sure everyone knows it.

Yeah, way cool. NOT.

flaminhell Sat 21-Feb-09 14:22:36

My Lord, some people are just flamin weird, she obviously needs a little trim if a blow dryer is needed.

yanbu, she is a pube flasher.

leoleosuperstar Sat 21-Feb-09 15:02:47

When I worked at a gym we had a 'muscle fairy' that would walk round the mens changing rooms in cowboy boots and nothing else. Then posing in front of the mirrors flexing his muscles!

I would like to also add the boots had a small man heel on them....

This is 100% true..

stocious Sat 21-Feb-09 20:08:13

She was maybe drying her skin, not her pubic hair. I think fat people can get infections and things if they don't dry themselves properly, especially where the skin creases or rubs together.

Mumsnet can be pretty cruel sometimes ... but I wouldn't like to share a hair dryer with this woman, it's just not nice.

MrsMcCluskey Sat 21-Feb-09 20:23:10

Will be checking the drier for stray pubes next time I go to the gym.
One of the haidriers was wrapped in a paper bag today, maybe it was clogged up.

nappyaddict Sat 21-Feb-09 20:24:43

has anyone linked to this yet?

ChippingIn Sun 22-Feb-09 00:53:12

stocious - I don't care why she feels she wants/needs to do this... she should not be doing it in a public changing room - end of. If she has 'drying issues' she can deal with them once she gets home and as she was 'squatting' I seriously doubt she is so obese that she needs to take these measures....

expatinscotland Sun 22-Feb-09 01:03:11

The gyms here actually provide a hair dryer?

I'd have never known.

Haven't set foot in one in about 8 years but I don't use the showers in those things and, bar a few times, never have.

Have to pack too much kit. Including my own damn hair dryer.

Tinsel, that's got to be the boakiest post I've ever read on MN, and I been around .

expatinscotland Sun 22-Feb-09 01:03:13

The gyms here actually provide a hair dryer?

I'd have never known.

Haven't set foot in one in about 8 years but I don't use the showers in those things and, bar a few times, never have.

Have to pack too much kit. Including my own damn hair dryer.

Tinsel, that's got to be the boakiest post I've ever read on MN, and I been around .

pmsl at this thread grin love 'no muff fluffing allowed' pmsl!!
gringrin
<<wipes eyes>>

<shudder>

To broach the point made earlier about medical advice re blowdying your undercarriage - I can remember being told some salacious gossip about a girl from school who had contracted such a horrific STD she was hospitalised and had to dry her fanjo with a hairdryer. Can't remember any other details (well apart from her name) but this bit of (TM)Information has haunted me for 20 yrs.

morethan1 Sun 22-Feb-09 01:33:16

Sisterhood eh. Feminism implodes right now.

HappyandEiknowit Sun 22-Feb-09 01:42:08

PMSL @ this threadgringrin certainly brightened this dreary nightgrin

maybe she mis-read the 'public hair-dryer' signgrin she might have thought "oh what wonders of modern convenience a PUBIC hair-dryer" grin sort of a drying equivalent of a bidaygrin

still supremely vomit-worthy!!grin
LOL @ singed mingegrin
xx ei xx

candyfluff Sun 22-Feb-09 09:41:05

pmsl at the hoff

qwertpoiuy Sun 22-Feb-09 13:09:38

YANBU
I LOLed when I read the OP, DH asked me was I still reading about the guy pissing into the bottle (remember that thread!).
How disgusting and undignified, I'm not sure which is worse.

pramspotter Sun 22-Feb-09 13:13:20

Oh my god. Ewwww.

TomNook Sun 22-Feb-09 13:14:33

Its spreading like wildfire locally. I wouldn;t be suprised if the rumour comes back to me that I was drying my minge legs akimbo. grin

Bump - mumsnet has gone a bit mad and it's time to remember some good stuff

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now