to not want to see someone blow drying her MINGE in the gym changing rooms?

(219 Posts)
SuperMario Fri 20-Feb-09 13:12:37

there I was walking through to the pool for ds's swimming lesson ( thank God he had gone into the mens alone) and there was this sumo sized woman SQUATTING naked wiht flabby white arse using the GYMS hair dryer to blow dry her vagyinia

SobranieCocktail Fri 20-Feb-09 13:24:30

LOLOL very funny thread!

SuperMario Fri 20-Feb-09 13:24:55

Wizzka
I agree

gizmo Fri 20-Feb-09 13:25:10

Wot, inflated?

Did you stay to see what happened when she took the hairdryer away? Please don't tell me she deflated?

SuperMario Fri 20-Feb-09 13:26:17

I am returning in 20 mins with a PIN

Wizzska Fri 20-Feb-09 13:26:40

Lol at 'inflated'.

VanessaParody Fri 20-Feb-09 13:28:14

You certainly are being unreasonable. I think you sound quite inhibited and uptight tbh.

<hehe, runs off whilst vigourously scrubbing eyes>

SuperMario Fri 20-Feb-09 13:28:51

LOl
God i am still seeing acres of white/pink arse

moondog Fri 20-Feb-09 13:29:32

I'm all for being inhibited and uptight in such situations.
Have no wish to see blowdried pubes or damp nipples.

MmeLindt Fri 20-Feb-09 13:29:50

Wizzka
I blowdry my hair (head hair only, I hasten to add) in the nude, but only at home. I don't know why, just habit I guess.

LOL at a fascinator

MmeLindt Fri 20-Feb-09 13:31:12

Try using a gym in Germany.

Lots of women vigourously showering, scrubbing minges and hairy arm pits.

shock

MrsStig Fri 20-Feb-09 13:33:08

Maybe she gets a lot of water up there. It can happen if you have a weak pelvic floor.hmm

I got fed up with "boob job lady" Who always dried her hair topples. Just no need, love.

Wizzska Fri 20-Feb-09 13:35:38

MmeLindt - perhaps I'm hopelessly behind the times or maybe it's too darn cold in my house.

LadyThompson Fri 20-Feb-09 13:37:00

Oh my Lord. Get the management to circulate an email to inform all members that rococo, rapunzel-style minges are SOOOO 1980s. Quite aside from the hazard of her blowing her fanny germs all over the shop, it's just so darn....ungroomed.

bratnav Fri 20-Feb-09 13:37:48

OMG how much hair must she have down there grin

Wizzska Fri 20-Feb-09 13:39:17

LadyThompson - quite right, in my gym you could get your fanny waxed for under a tenner. Mind you, it wouldn't help here, she was drying the whole lot!

Simplysally Fri 20-Feb-09 13:40:08

Was she heating up the straighteners as well?

grin.

Must admit I tend to get changed in the cubicle if it's free to hide my saggy knickers gorgeous body. No need to make everyone jealous, now is there?

MrsMerryHenry Fri 20-Feb-09 13:40:20

Hilarious! I love these threads.

Can I say here that if you've had a bad birth tear, drying your bits with a hairdryer can assist with healing - medics advise it.

Drying them in public, however...bleuuurrrrgh!

PMSL at 'deflated'!

Sheeta Fri 20-Feb-09 13:41:41

AGRH!! Tea all over the keyboard.

arf.

Simplysally Fri 20-Feb-09 13:42:05

I've never heard of that (not saying I don't believe you) but surely it's not very hygienic to use a shared hairdryer for that?

Think I'll towel dry my hair in future grin.

poopscoop Fri 20-Feb-09 13:45:30

pmsl at this thread - towels used in a sawing motion quote has played havoc with my pelvic floors grin

MrsMerryHenry Fri 20-Feb-09 13:48:38

Simplysally - are you referring to my birth tear thing?

Sawing towels!!!!!!

donnie Fri 20-Feb-09 13:51:09

why don't you keep an eye out for her next week and lend her a can of elnett? that ought to do it.

AnnVan Fri 20-Feb-09 13:51:26

Oh good god!! Unfortunately I have a very vivid imagination. bleurgh.

Funny thread though grin

Simplysally Fri 20-Feb-09 13:52:09

Yes - what is it some sort of heat treatment?

MrsMerryHenry Fri 20-Feb-09 13:56:54

Not completely sure, actually - a friend was recommended it her eye-watering 3rd degree tear. An ex-nurse friend of mine suggested it to me, too. I think the idea is that if you keep the wound dry it will heal more easily. Apparently my friend was doing it once a few weeks after giving birth when she had a rather prudish male friend visiting...yup, you guessed it! He walked in on her mid-blow-dry!

However, using public hairdryers is a definite NO! And I should think if you're doing it post-bathing there isn't going to be lots of germery flying round the room!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now