New Year Low Carb Bootcamp starts on 13 January!

(707 Posts)
BIWI Thu 26-Dec-13 22:42:09

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

This is just to let you know that the next low carb Bootcamp will be starting on Monday 13 January. As before, it will last for 10 weeks, with the first two weeks being the strictest.

If you want to join us, please sign in below by adding your name, then cutting and pasting it into a new post:

BIWI

BIWI Mon 13-Jan-14 22:29:43

You go to www.mumsnet.com/bootcamp and weigh-in, then you join us ]]http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/low_carb_bootcamp/1965309-Week-1-New-Year-2014-Low-Carb-Bootcamp-And-Were-Off?msgid=44313088 on the chat thread! ]]

BIWI Mon 13-Jan-14 22:30:02

Bollocks!

Join us here

RatherBeOnThePiste Tue 14-Jan-14 08:48:20

Bollocks! Not many carbs in those......

BIWI Tue 14-Jan-14 12:43:24

grin

<dashes off to recipe site>

I'm in! Thanks so much BIWI - I actually started myself on 3rd of Jan so I'm feeling great. Gotta go to work but will read the whole thread tonight when I get home and fully join the fun grin

prettybird Sun 19-Jan-14 23:55:01

<Creeping in very late and sheepishly asking to be added to the list/spreadhseet> blush

I was 10 stone 16lb wink 156lb on Monday last week (actually I was that the week before when I started a BootCamp Lite with dh and had made some progress but I had an upeards blip on weigh-in day.

ChippingInWadesIn Mon 20-Jan-14 00:31:18

Prettybird - nice to see you again smile

We are all over HERE it's never too late!

We have the old spreadsheet (just add your name to the bottom and Willie will alphabetise you later on!) and a 'new' individual thingy too (if you want to use it - there's a link in BIWI's first post on the thread above) in a whole new section of MN just for Bootcampers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now