I cant help it, I need you lot, dp died yesterday, I cant stop seeing it, it hurts so much

(1000 Posts)
TrinityRhino Sat 11-May-13 08:40:14

everything hurts, I cant close my eyes without seeing it happening
he collapsed at home
I did chest compressions till the ambulance came
they tried for ages but he was gone
I cant stop seeing it
my arms hurt, my heart hurts
I'm exhausted
I cant do this again

lougle Sat 11-May-13 09:01:57

I'm so sorry, trinity. I thought you were describing a nightmare sad not your dp.

What can we say? It was awful the first time. You shouldn't be doing it again.

ElizaDoLots Sat 11-May-13 09:02:03

Really sorry to read this Trinity. I had to check the date to make sure it wasn't an old post too - you don't deserve this again.

orangepudding Sat 11-May-13 09:02:11

Trinity I'm so sorry.

YoniMatopoeia Sat 11-May-13 09:02:42

Oh Trinity sad

(is me NormaStanleyF)

Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Will pm you my new number once th lap top is fired up)

Oh trinity I'm so so sorry.

flowers and a hand. That is tragic, I am very sorry.

MadameOvary Sat 11-May-13 09:03:47

((((Trinity))))
I know your story too. There are no words. You need us...we're here.
Can't believe this sad

You poor thing, I am so sorry. Thinking of you and your children.

I know you don't me but I'm so sorry trinity. I know this has happened before from posts of yours and I am so sorry. Life is cruel x

InkleWinkle Sat 11-May-13 09:05:06

Oh dear God Trinity. I had to double check the date as well.

You must be devastated, I am so so sorry.

BennettsBiscuit Sat 11-May-13 09:05:31

xxxxxxxxx thanks love & strength to you and your kids. So cruel and unfair. You did brilliant though xxxxxxx

(serial name changer, know you've already been through so much and your lovely girls, so sorry)

ISeeSmallPeople Sat 11-May-13 09:05:41

Trinity I am so sorry.

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss.

Be very gentle with yourself, you will go through a whole range of emotions and it is important that you give yourself time.

When you feel ready, maybe contact Cruse, for some support for you and the children.

toomuch2young Sat 11-May-13 09:07:37

So sorry for your loss. Words don't seem enough. You and your family are in my thoughts x

HalleLouja Sat 11-May-13 09:07:55

So sorry to hear about your loss Trinity you don't know me but I do know your story.

TrinityRhino Sat 11-May-13 09:08:13

thankyou everyone

he was a big strong man
he had a red hat he wore all the time
he used to call his crocs 'melly mels' cause we once saw a picture of mel gibson in crocs and he was trying to convince me that crocs were cool cause mel gibson wore them and I fancied mel gibson when he was younger

he loved curry, he used to spend hours in the kitchen making curries from scratch
really hot and tasty
I used to taste them, they were really tasty but waaay too hot for me
he used to love to sweat whilst eating a curry

he loved fishing, the sea, nature
we used to go and collect the flatfish from the salmon nets in the sea outside my house

he was so loving and kind but in private grin
he was a big strong mans man but with a soft squishy heart
I used to call him my teddy bear in a crocodile suit

I cant stop crying

AtYourCervix Sat 11-May-13 09:09:03

Trinity. I am so so sorry.

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Sat 11-May-13 09:09:20

So sorry x

TheSecondComing Sat 11-May-13 09:09:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Caoimhe Sat 11-May-13 09:10:08

Trinity, I was so shocked when I opened this thread and realised it was you and that you were suffering another tragic loss. Such a tragedy, you poor, poor thing. Life is desperately unfair. I hope purplepillow is with you soon.

Take care of yourself.

mummylin Sat 11-May-13 09:10:27

I can't believe you are going through this terrible tragedy after all you have already been through. Sending you my deepest sympathy, you know mn will be here for you x

minkulus Sat 11-May-13 09:10:53

Trinity my heartfelt sympathy. You are a very brave woman. You didn't fall apart and you did the best for DP.
Your pain and shock are very raw. Your head is full of those awful images and for now you will need to deal with each wave of shock as it hits you, but keep posting, keep contact. It will help to detach you and give you another means of letting it out of your head.
Been through something similar recently and just letting it go on here helped so much.
Xx

MrsWolowitz Sat 11-May-13 09:11:29

Oh Trin.

I'm so sorry. I just don't have any words.

He sounds like a wonderful man and you are amazing to have done everything you did for him.

xx

Of course you can't, lovely. You won't be able to and that's fine. You're in that terrible bubble of grief and shock right now and i wish there was more I could do than just type into this little box right now.
Please let me know if there is anything i can do in the coming days or after and I will do it.

xxx

Hassled Sat 11-May-13 09:12:28

Trinity - my heart breaks for you - after everything you've gone through and all the strength you've shown. He sounds like he was such a lovely man. I'm just so sorry.

This thread is not accepting new messages.