Mumsnet Secret Santa Thank You Thread. Christmas 2011.

(616 Posts)
KnottyLocks Tue 29-Nov-11 11:02:44

I've been asked by RebeccaMumsnet to start this thread. smile

A big thanks to all at MNHQ for arranging this. You little stars!

When posting thanks, please give the Santa number that should be on your gift so that people can see that their gifts have arrived. Many thanks.

My thanks :
A parcel from a very generous Santa has arrived: a wonderful Playmobil advent calendar to get our family in the mood for Christmas. I think I'm probably more excited about it than my boys grin.
Thank you so much to the lovely person who nominated me - I am deeply, deeply touched by your kind thoughts.
And thank you so very much to my lovely Santa638. We will all enjoy your gift enormously: a perfect choice smile. Wishing you and all your loved ones a very Merry Christmas, and a peaceful and loving 2012. thanks

KnottyLocks Tue 29-Nov-11 11:05:26

Lots of love in that post! All deserved smile

KnottyLocks Tue 29-Nov-11 11:08:13

<sniff>

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Nov-11 11:13:13

awww thanks Knotty, it's not even December yet <super efficient>

thanks

We have stickied this in Christmas and will move it to active on and off over the coming weeks.

Merry Christmas

KnottyLocks Tue 29-Nov-11 11:22:18

And a very Merry Christmas to you smile

140127 Tue 29-Nov-11 13:00:47

thank you so much to the lovely person who sent me the M&S voucher.
I will use it to get some treats for the family for Christmas.
thanks you so much thanks

PinotHolidaysAreComing Tue 29-Nov-11 14:18:38

Thanks to the MNer who sent my boys a jigsaw thanks

If I could kiss you, I totes would <true>

PinotHolidaysAreComing Tue 29-Nov-11 14:20:23

And a million thanks to whichever bundle of MN loveliness nomo'd me smile It made me feel a million dollars. There may have been a SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE emitted too grin

MOSagain Tue 29-Nov-11 16:05:47

ooh, its started already grin

SanTEEClaus Tue 29-Nov-11 21:03:10

I always want to say thanks to whomever nominated me. I am so touched and surprised.

Also using this an excuse to mark my place for when mine arrives. grin

purplepidjin Tue 29-Nov-11 21:11:26

I'll be posting mine tomorrow grin grin grin

A huuuuge thank you to wonderful Mumsnetter 710 (or could be 718 hope you recognise this post!) for the lovely Accesorize voucher. I have my eye on some sparkly jewellery for Christmas [thank you]

Also thank you to whoever nominated me I am supremely touched [thank you]

My gift is winging it's way to the recipient - hope you like it!

Loving the loveliness of this thread smile

Ooh why didn't my flowers work?! [thankyou]

Fail again blush thanks

mumatron Tue 29-Nov-11 21:19:27

I'm still debating on what to get mine but I'm hoping to get it sat and send it sunday/monday latest.

It's starting to feel very christmassy now <misty eyed emoticon>

KnottyLocks Tue 29-Nov-11 21:20:32

It's 'thanks' in the [], WTW smile

purplepidjin Tue 29-Nov-11 21:21:38

Am I supposed to post up here the numbers I'm sending to? Or wait til they post? <iggerent emoticon>

KnottyLocks Tue 29-Nov-11 21:39:37

Pidj, you put the number you have been given on the parcel you send. THEN they can quote the number when they receive the parcel. You don't put it on here, just watch and wait smile

purplepidjin Tue 29-Nov-11 21:44:06

Yeah, I managed to address them correctly i think Hope they arrive ok <wibble>

Santa638 Wed 30-Nov-11 02:55:52

ohhh so glad it arrived knottylocks you are very welcome and I hope your boys have fun opening it. MNSecretSanta has helped kickstart me feeling all Christmasy. My Elves and I will have to start getting busy now grin

purplepidjin Wed 30-Nov-11 09:27:41

I desperately need a "like" button for Santa638's post grin

13194thankyou Wed 30-Nov-11 10:19:33

Thank you thank you thank you

A parcel turned up today, something for dcs and something for me, I've put them all at the top of my wardrobe for xmas day

Thank you so much, I feel overwhelmed by the kindness of a stranger

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 30-Nov-11 10:29:34

Oh it's very lovely I may have to put my Christmas tree up this weekend
thanks all

NB You can remain anonymous if you wish by name changing, please don't be put off posting your thanks. You can namechange in MyMumsnet it is very quick and easy to do.

You are welcome to do it under your normal posting name too, obvs.

Merry Christmas

RatherBeOnThePiste Wed 30-Nov-11 15:00:53

I have just sorted out my Secret Santa present <happy> Tis my first year this year, and I don't know how I've missed it before. I've had such pleasure doing this, and I really really really hope that my MNetter enjoys it.
<another misty eyed emoticon>
BUT... I need to read all instructions 40 times to make sure I get this right grin

MOSagain Wed 30-Nov-11 15:22:37

Because of the strike I had to take DD aged 5 shopping with me today. I explained that we were buying a present for someone we didn't know and (foolishly?) let her choose a present for a little girl so am hoping she has chosen well grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now