Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Can we have a thread about ways in which your partner initiates sexual intercourse?

(353 Posts)
FrannyandZooey Wed 30-Jan-08 20:35:35

Do they use certain words or phrases? Or is it more of an action thing?

and is it just mine who tries to think up comedy ones? hmm

BlueSapphire77 Thu 25-Dec-08 21:50:07

SC... omg i did laugh at your comment..you sure you haven't got my blokes twin
Mine actually cuddles me shock thats how i know he wants some hmm
Or coming up and grabbing me while i'm doing something..or actually leaving his usual position hunched over the xbox and coming over to give me a kiss.
For apparently 'no reason'
They're so predictable

hannahlouhoo Thu 25-Dec-08 22:56:44

Are there any men who are the satin sheet type? or are all these men in movies?

when ever the baby is alseep he comes to find me!!

I find his favourite way is slapping my face with it first thing in a morning!!!

mmmm too much vodka i think

>wanders off to find some more chocolate log!>

Ripeberry Thu 25-Dec-08 23:26:21

My husband holds my hand and keeps rubbing his thumb along my thumb. When i first met him i did not know what to think. These days i'm usually the one who initiates it by saying earlier in the day if he is up for some rumpy pumpy and by the evening he is raring to go grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now