Would you like to be a member of our research pane? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

January 2014 babies - The Teething Twilight Zone

(471 Posts)
beccajoh Wed 20-Aug-14 14:39:01

New thread!

FelixFelix Wed 20-Aug-14 14:50:06

Thanks for the thread smile

Gettingthroughthis Wed 20-Aug-14 19:19:47

Thanks becca checking in

Not too keen on the new mobile design

beccajoh Wed 20-Aug-14 19:30:04

I use the app on my iPad, which in itself is annoying, but easier than the main site. I'm not getting to mobile site though when I log in via safari? Is there a special link to follow? I'm off to have a look.

AMillionNameChangesLater Wed 20-Aug-14 19:52:55

Thanks!

FelixFelix Wed 20-Aug-14 19:56:48

Becca I use the app too, it's awful. You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the mobile site

Naturegirl82 Wed 20-Aug-14 20:01:24

checking in.

Apparently there is a new ap being developed because this one is so bad. Don't know when it will be ready though

TobyLerone Wed 20-Aug-14 20:17:02

It's deffo a new mobile site because I don't even have the app. And it's bloody awful.

Thanks for the new thread, becca smile

BookTart Wed 20-Aug-14 20:57:39

Ooh, new mobile site is a bit distressing. Back to the app! Thanks for the new thread!

AMillionNameChangesLater Wed 20-Aug-14 21:05:58

I hate the new mobile.

I don't like the lack of colours or being able to scroll down

Angelesque Wed 20-Aug-14 21:18:28

Checking in - thanks Becca!

Er WTF is this new mobile site?! My sleep-deprived brain can't cope with the change...

MerryPops Wed 20-Aug-14 21:46:41

Checking in. Not noticed any difference on my phone yet but can't post messages from it grrrr.

TobyLerone Wed 20-Aug-14 21:47:30

It's awful, isn't it? I hate that when I click on something on Threads I'm On, it takes me to the first post every time. So then I have to scroll til I get to my last comment and read from there. It's crap!

Naturegirl82 Thu 21-Aug-14 01:55:10

So annoying, O is asleep and I'm not. Hate not being able to sleep sad . Currently concocting a list of things I need to buy when I go shopping tomorrow. Hope everyone and their LO's are asleep.

Naturegirl82 Thu 21-Aug-14 02:51:49

Well O just woke for another feed. In my hazy just woken up state I had assumed she was having full feeds, but no the little madam is waking to comfort nurse even though she can self settle to sleep at bedtime. Anyone any ideas on how to break this habit??

Naturegirl82 Thu 21-Aug-14 04:44:51

Typical, I've been awake most of the night and O has dropped a wake up sad

beccajoh Thu 21-Aug-14 07:04:26

Are you co-sleeping nature? I'm never quite sure of the mechanics of co-sleeping, ie. do you have a boob out at all times? If so could you make it inaccessible under a crop top or something like that? Obvs feed if actually hungry!

Checking in. Thanks becca! smile

Doctor last night said the allergy was almost certainly egg sad and that I needn't go egg and dairy free smile. Still hoping it wasn't egg though, there's a lot of pollen and cat hair around and he had been bitten by amosquito/ant just under his eye.

N is now looking at us, giggling and crawling away quickly. He also crawls in the opposite direction chortling to himself if you tell him to come here. Hope everyone is having a lovely morning, full of fun and giggles

Sunshineseeker80 Thu 21-Aug-14 08:34:18

Marking place. At least attempting to. Dislike this new mobile site!! Am bad with change....

We went to ukelele baby class at a playgroup again today and Emily got to sit in a bucket while we sang to her. Then she did a massive fart when everyone was smiling at her.

TarkaTheOtter Thu 21-Aug-14 09:09:03

Alex is getting his first tooth through at the moment. That and his desperation to get moving mean he's being a grumpy little sod. Fortunately dd seems to have gone through some sort of developmental leap and is almost rational (for a toddler anyway). I don't think I've wanted to have her adopted for days now!

Today I have a catch-up developmental review for both of them with the public health nurse as timings are slightly different in Ireland to UK.

FelixFelix Thu 21-Aug-14 09:45:00

Sunshine grin

Gettingthroughthis Thu 21-Aug-14 10:38:35

H just pulled himself up to standing in the cot for the first time so I've had to lower the matress. He's not impressed!

grin sunshine and tarka! I know what you mean about DDs and adoption.

How many of our babies have teeth? N doesn't have any yet and MIL is getting jumpy. I think he is a bit later than DD but can't say I am worried at all.

getting N is annoyed about us lowering the mattress too.

AMillionNameChangesLater Thu 21-Aug-14 11:56:57

sunshine :D

Henry only got a took at 30 weeks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now