(388 Posts)
HairyPotter Tue 04-Feb-14 07:59:59

Bleugh! envy

I was eating in the the dark and didn't notice until it was too late. <vom>

Dillydollydaydream Tue 04-Feb-14 08:06:58

Eww. That would put me off pears for life shock

HairyPotter Tue 04-Feb-14 08:47:34

I know it's rank isn't it?

It came with my fruit and veg box and they are usually pretty good. I'm going to email them asking for no pears this week or ever though. grin

Core (geddit CORE ) Blimey

I would've dissected it to see if it was a creature (not sure what kind though. Maybe some exotic moth all curled up )

envy <-- vom

RigglinJigglin Tue 04-Feb-14 08:56:27

No idea, but < boak >

Dillydollydaydream Tue 04-Feb-14 08:57:13

Did it have a little wormy hole in maybe that let air/little creepy crawlies in?
That really is gross envy <<< not jealous!

yolothankgod Tue 04-Feb-14 08:58:20

I think its safe to say I will never eat pears again envy < Boak

HairyPotter Tue 04-Feb-14 09:04:06

I didn't waste any time checking for anything even more disgusting. It's in the outside bin. I suppose I probably should have poked it to see what's in the black bit, but I was too horrified I came so close to eating it.

I've sent email asking for no pears and attached a photo. Bless them, it's not like they could have known. It was disguised a real pear.

70 arf @ Core. Can you imagine the judgy faces of the guinea pigs if I had fed it to them.

SparklyPandora Tue 04-Feb-14 09:11:38

That is beyond gross! Poor you, OP.

I would definitely have dissected too.......can you still see it get it out??

SourSweets Tue 04-Feb-14 09:14:44

It looks like one of those 90s "alien babies".

HP nearly ate an alien baby, errr...

lubeybooby Tue 04-Feb-14 09:18:13

oh gawd. it looks like a sac of baby spiders. Off to get the brain bleach.

HairyPotter Tue 04-Feb-14 09:24:23

I feel so much worse now!

Moth, creeoy crawlies, alien baby or spider sac? I don't think I have the stomach to fish it out the bin and investigate further.

WowserBowser Tue 04-Feb-14 09:25:15

Holy fuck! Have you cut it in half in the picture? How did you find out there was something wrong? Why am i even asking?

santasballsackisnolonger Tue 04-Feb-14 09:25:48

You have to now we need completion!

WowserBowser Tue 04-Feb-14 09:25:54

But you must Hairy !!

santasballsackisnolonger Tue 04-Feb-14 09:27:09

How did you notice it wasnt right? Please tell me you didnt bite into the baby pear mouse while it was sleeping!

santasballsackisnolonger Tue 04-Feb-14 09:28:10

You could change your name to hairypear now .<helpful>

FairPhyllis Tue 04-Feb-14 09:28:18

It's too late OP. You bit into it. You're going to be giving birth to alien parasite babies later on.

WowserBowser Tue 04-Feb-14 09:28:57

Poor baby pear mouse! All alone in the bin sad

santasballsackisnolonger Tue 04-Feb-14 09:29:52

Tis true phyllis! They usually crawl out ypur bellybutton ive heard. Try blocking it up with play dough?

santasballsackisnolonger Tue 04-Feb-14 09:31:05

Its probably rubbing its little eyes with its tiny paws and crying for its momma with the big teeth... poor poor baby pear mouse sad

rumbelina Tue 04-Feb-14 09:31:42

Holy crap!

I once cut into a pepper and found similar furry stuff along with an ENORMOUS FURRY FLY.

I didn't stop to take a picture though, the bin bag was tied up, in the outside bin, out on the street within about 15 seconds as I tried to not to puke. I am still not over it.

HairyPotter Tue 04-Feb-14 09:31:50

I so wish I hadn't posted now. sad You are all meanies.

I started eating from the top, after a couple of bites I noticed something dark in the middle. Squeezed gently and it split in two so I could see the full horror.

I am far too scared to get it out the bin and cut the lump. Holy shit, what if it is spider babies? I will never eat fruit again.

WowserBowser Tue 04-Feb-14 09:31:52

Would they not just then climb out of her arse hole? Sorry for discussing your arse hole op x

I can't click on that to make it bigger but you are VERY brave for getting a pic.

I once cut into a chilli and a grub thing crawled out, I'm not normally so squeamish but I screamed, dropped the knife, and ran out of the house. Not my finest moment. But at least it wasn't near my mouth <boak>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now