Week 1 - 2016 Pre-Christmas 8 week Low Carb Bootcamp

(373 Posts)
BIWI Sun 23-Oct-16 15:19:01

Welcome all!

I see that there are almost 130 of us signed up for this one, which is brilliant.

I'm starting the week 1 thread a little early, as I'm away this evening and won't be back home until mid-morning tomorrow, and I know you all want to get cracking grin

So, without further ado, here's the Spreadsheet of Fabulousness

If your name isn't on it, just add yourself at the bottom. Don't worry about the alphabetisation - wombattoo will sort that out later. Add your weight, but don't touch the blue cells!

It's up to you when you weigh; I'll start a new chat thread each Monday, with a link to the spreadsheet, but if you feel happier weighing on a Friday (or any other day) then it's totally up to you.

BIWI Sun 23-Oct-16 15:22:02

And here's a link to the questions thread

Just in case it might get missed on the chat thread, as they tend to move very quickly - especially in the first couple of weeks - this thread is specifically for your questions.

BIWI Sun 23-Oct-16 15:23:49

... and here's a link to the recipe thread

Lots of lovely recipes to inspire you here smile

SweetBabyJebus Sun 23-Oct-16 15:47:28

Yay! Looking forward to getting back into it. Have been way too lax since mid september, and I need some more discipline. Goal is another stone to add to the three lost since May.

wombattoo Sun 23-Oct-16 15:53:25

Thanks for the new thread and boot camp BIWI smile

GuyMartinsSideburns Sun 23-Oct-16 15:54:02

I've got a stone to lose and I really want to achieve this! Time to stop dicking about and crack on grin

Good luck all!

Veryflummoxed Sun 23-Oct-16 16:50:10

Thanks BIWI. So glad to be back to bootcamp. We are out all day tomorrow so am preparing a picnic of belly pork, cheese, olives, cucumber and leaves and lots of water.

SunshineInMySprocket Sun 23-Oct-16 17:10:49

Fabulous, thanks BIWI! Really looking forward to getting started tomorrow...

peaceloveandbiscuits Sun 23-Oct-16 18:34:43

I'm afraid I'm out before I've begun. Found out I'm pregnant since signing up, and pickled onion Monster Munch are getting me through the days confused good luck everyone.

CaptainBraandPants Sun 23-Oct-16 18:35:13

Thanks BIWI, I've just packed up my breakfast and lunch to take to work tomorrow. I've even poured my cream into two little pots, so that I can't have a sneaky third creamy coffee! grin

notsoold Sun 23-Oct-16 18:36:11

Thank you Biwi.... I am rather excited about the BC!!!

CaptainBraandPants Sun 23-Oct-16 18:36:39

Ooo, peace congratulations. flowers
We'll see you this time next year. grin

wombattoo Sun 23-Oct-16 18:37:33

Congratulations peace thanks

MaryThorne Sun 23-Oct-16 18:37:50

Thanks BIWI! I'm really looking forward to getting started tomorrow smile

MaryThorne Sun 23-Oct-16 18:38:37

Congratulations peace flowers

CaptainBraandPants Sun 23-Oct-16 18:39:09

And thanks for the spreadsheet wombat.

notsoold Sun 23-Oct-16 18:42:27

Thank you wombat !!!
Congratulations peace !!!

peaceloveandbiscuits Sun 23-Oct-16 18:51:11

Aw thanks!

BiskettiBollockNose Sun 23-Oct-16 19:48:54

Any brekkie ideas, please?

wombattoo Sun 23-Oct-16 20:10:21

I can't take the credit for the spreadsheet - Sayrra set it up for us and I will be monitoring it.

Bisketti I take hard boiled eggs or mix them with mayo. I always eat in the office. Sometimes ham/soft cheese wraps or left over meat from tea the night before. A bit of greek yoghurt. I find it easier not to think of the traditional breakfast foods.

WilfSell Sun 23-Oct-16 20:20:08

Yaaaaaay. I've been doing BC light and ready to kick another stone into the long grass before Xmas.

Cream in little pots for coffee. Hmm. Now that's a good idea for work CaptainBraandPants. Which little pots do you use please?

BiskettiBollockNose Sun 23-Oct-16 20:24:23

Wombattoo, thank you. Will have to be prepared then and think differently

CaptainBraandPants Sun 23-Oct-16 20:30:14

Wilf they are sistema salad dressing pots, you buy them in a pack of four. They hold 30mls (I measured grin) and are great for dressing, Mayo, etc as well.

MamaLuluLump Sun 23-Oct-16 20:30:35

I love a spreadsheet, it looks awesome. The other resources are really helpful too, thanks BIWI. Im a first timer so feeling a bit apprehensive but determined.

Piscivorus Sun 23-Oct-16 20:37:08

I'm going to join in on Tues. Unfortunately I have something on tomorrow that I know will trip me up so, rather than start on the wrong foot for the sake of just one day, I am going to begin Tues morning when I can do it properly

Thanks BIWI and good luck everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now