Come one, Come All! Join the BESH on the Carousel of Cuntishness! Prize for spinning off the side is of course your very own BAYBEE! Pay your fare, pick a horse and hold on tight!

(1000 Posts)
MissHobart Tue 11-Feb-14 19:15:03

Which horse did you choose? Hope it's a good one as it might be a bumpy ride!

Are you BESH enough? Dig out the infamous BESHtionnaire and proffer your soul for judgement! No tweeness or baby dust allowed, If you're easily offended fuck off! grin

TheBuggerlugs Tue 11-Feb-14 19:16:23

Ha love the new Fred.

<stuffs copious amounts of candy floss in mouth whilst admiring smokey>

MissHobart Tue 11-Feb-14 19:17:13

Forgot to add: thread for those in their 30's ttc for 12 months or over, no instadiffers here please.

MissHobart Tue 11-Feb-14 19:18:03

MissHobart

Horse: My Little Pony Bi-Polar Bubbles (pink and manic)

Ttc #1, 13 months, 2 x MC.

MissHobart Tue 11-Feb-14 19:21:41

<waits for everyone to get on before cranking up the speed to Mach force 8>

Well done MissH, a very appropriate BESH thread.

<sits astride Frankel lookalike in rather ungainly fashion>

HesterShaw Tue 11-Feb-14 19:23:37

Carousel of Cuntishness!!!! Imagine if the DM got hold of that <giggles>

My hoss is Desert Orchid for no other reason than I have heard of him. And he was pretty. And Welsh. Though I am loath to stick a pole through his back.

I just burst into tears watching the SW news. All the poor tired, hungry weak little seabirds washing ashore in Dorset. It's too murky and stormy for them to find fish <weeps anew>

Aww the poor birds Hest, the wildlife must be having a shocking time too. There are usually stories at this time of year on the local news here about seal pups that have separated from their mums by storms sad

Dessie was a grumpy old sod by all accounts, so he'd fit in well round here grin wink

MissHobart Tue 11-Feb-14 19:29:04

Hest - sad, but a good sign that you're bursting into tears yes!? <positive> grin

HesterShaw Tue 11-Feb-14 19:30:40

I am grumpy too so we'll get on.

I keep having these mood crashes. I can't imagine this ivf will have worked.

Bugs be careful tomorrow driving to the clinic. It looks v snowy.

HesterShaw Tue 11-Feb-14 19:31:21

I burst into tears a lot when I'm stressed MissH <sour>

MissHobart Tue 11-Feb-14 19:32:52

Me too! hmm <menkul>

JethroTull Tue 11-Feb-14 19:34:14

Nice thread MissH!

MissHobart Tue 11-Feb-14 19:37:46

<bows ungraciously> wink

TheBuggerlugs Tue 11-Feb-14 19:40:37

GP is taking me and we have a 4x4 so we'll be fine. Its only light snow here anyway.

Hest on Thursday and Friday I sobbed at the drop of a hat and everything.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Tue 11-Feb-14 19:47:25

Evening hags,

Nice fred, missH! I'll bring Jolly Jumper back in, as long as I am allowed to stay. Ttc for 3,5 yrs, unexplained, now fairly diffed after FET. Mc after IUI and cp after ivf1.

Needed to mark my space for tomorrow's men killing.

Exciting and stressful times. Keeping stuff crossed for beautiful lining, Fizz!

Bloody house buying, we tried and failed the other week, fab! Hope you fare better.

I am fine, still men killing and have bad insomnia, so knackered beyond belief... Hence the early incoherent posts.

Oh and welcome newby, fankle!

FizzyFeet Tue 11-Feb-14 19:49:23

<grasps brassy pole and slides astride horse>

My previous hoss was called The Unituber but that doesn't seem so appropriate now that that one's gone too. Harrumph. Maybe I'll go for Silver Linings.

If we are doing stats, brace yourself. Age 33, ttc for 3 years. One mmc, two ectopics, no tubes. Endo, low egg reserve and 2 x IVF transfers cancelled due to lining issues.

So as expected today my lining wasn't up to it naturally. I was pretty pleased with the growth, though: 4.3 on Friday and 5.5 today. I'll be straight on to a medicated cycle now - start downregging next Tues and then a whopping dose of oestrogen (pills not stabbing this time). Am pleased to be getting straight on with it; my clinic have a habit of dragging things out, so this is a nice surprise.

TheBuggerlugs Tue 11-Feb-14 19:50:47

I forgot the intro, sozzles:

Buggerlugs, 31, TTC for 3 years. 2 x mc's, 1cp, 6 months of Clomid and 1 round of IVF.....outcome of which will be known tomorrow <gulp>

MissHobart Tue 11-Feb-14 19:52:53

Fizzy - I think Silver linings is brilliant! Glad to hear things are moving forwards! grin

FizzyFeet Tue 11-Feb-14 20:06:00

My cats are driving me nuts! They are trapped indoors and getting up to mischief of all sorts - scrapping with each other, climbing in things they shouldn't and jumping up where they know they can't go... I just caught one of them clambering up the cooker hood and the other in the fireplace grate confused

Btw nice Fred, missH. And hello fankle and welcome <rubs up against newbie for luck>

TheBuggerlugs Tue 11-Feb-14 20:20:28

Excellent news re starting Fizz. I always felt better when I was actually doing something.

Cats are little shits, I find mine in all the places they shouldn't be. I take it they've settled in then?

HesterShaw Tue 11-Feb-14 20:36:37

Silver Linings is a good name.

Stats? When did we do stats? Ok then. HesterShaw, formerly Ariel, formerly Aries (Rie), age 173 38, TTC for 4 years exactly, low AMH, though it can't have been that low four years ago, never even a sniff of a diff, two failed IUIs last year, currently 2WOOFLing after two embryos were put in my tum tum last Weds. Married for 1000 11 years to MrH.

For stats/intro purposes this us me:

Frankel (32) TTC for 3 years, diagnosed PCOS, 5 failed rounds of Clomid, 3 failed rounds of OI with a CP in the second and cancellation of 3rd cycle due to shrinking follies (hmm), 4th cycle worked and currently 37 weeks diffed with a pink ESHlet.

HesterShaw Tue 11-Feb-14 20:56:06

37 weeks!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1 Bloody hell Frank.

HesterShaw Tue 11-Feb-14 20:58:00

Ps didn't you join the frolickers at the same time as me? I thought you were 2010 as well.

(because obviously I know better than you how long you were ttc....)

This thread is not accepting new messages.