Eggcellent Egg Buddies: are you IVF cycling in June/July/August 2013? Then get your druggy arses over here for some pure fucking menkulling...

(1000 Posts)
juicypair Mon 27-May-13 14:51:02

NokklingtonStStation, I couldn't find a new thread so I made this one, cock. Hope I did the right thing <inadequate>

tametortie Mon 27-May-13 14:53:51

I love it. It has a certain.... je ne sais quoi

juicypair Mon 27-May-13 14:56:08

Tortie, I am slapping you lightly with a pouch of lamb flavoured Sheba. You're welcome.

Buzzy, congrats on the digi score of three weeks !

NokkedUp, where the fuck have you been?

Wish, think of it as the Pepsi Max at Blackpool Pleasure Beach: you have this heart-wrenching long wait in a slow-moving queue where evryone's talking excitedly; then you buckle up and have that terrifying ascent where you honestly think you're about to die...(actually, this isn't helping at all, is it?)

Twinks, what are you up to, love?

juicypair Mon 27-May-13 14:57:55

Tortie, I am panicking that I spelled 'druggy' wrong. Is it 'druggie' or is that only when plural? <anal>

tametortie Mon 27-May-13 15:00:59

I personally would spell it druggy. I suspect that druggy is the chav version but we aren't posh are we??!! Live a little!!!

juicypair Mon 27-May-13 15:12:01

You might not be posh, Tortie, but I'm right up my own upper-middle-class, pilates-taut arse.

wishuponapositive Mon 27-May-13 15:20:50

I'm, just found Noks thread!

wishuponapositive Mon 27-May-13 15:22:12

That was meant to be um not I'm.

God damn autocorrect is driving me mental today! I want to smash the shit out of my phone!

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!

EuroShaggleton Mon 27-May-13 15:25:09

Fight fight fight!

<childish>

juicypair Mon 27-May-13 15:25:57

Link me to Nokks' thread!!

buzzybee123 Mon 27-May-13 15:29:17

which thread are we using ladies

juicypair Mon 27-May-13 15:31:39

I'm off to Nokks' gaff <sulks>

Nokkie73 Mon 27-May-13 15:32:02

This one.

Nokkie73 Mon 27-May-13 15:33:05

On Ffs, COME HERE JUICY.

Here girl <leaves a trail of chips and scraps for her to follow>

buzzybee123 Mon 27-May-13 15:40:31

ok so we are abandoning this thread then, I need to know where to set up home greedily gobbles chip scraps

Nokkie73 Mon 27-May-13 15:44:35

euro spot the South London kids. 'Fight fight fight'. Haha. Brings back memories.....

joos I have been deep undercover on a dangerous mission, protecting the lives of those we know and love, ridding the world of all baby dust and killing instadiffers with a karate chop to the neck.

tametortie Mon 27-May-13 15:50:33

marking place. And if any of you bastards move to the other Fred and leave me here, I go fucking menkul. [proud at swearing]

buzzybee123 Mon 27-May-13 16:19:29

brings home comforts and puts kitty litter tray in the corner

noks Glad you have not been sitting on your arse stroking your belly, what is it with that baby dust crap hmm

juicy you literally made me laugh out loud with your pouch slap,

tametortie Mon 27-May-13 16:27:57

The pouch slap is genius. It really worked. My pussy is licking my face hmm

Nokkie73 Mon 27-May-13 16:58:38

If my pussy could get anywhere near my face, I'd never leave the house.

buzz fuck all that soppy baby dust shite. I started off like that on Fertility Fiends but it was just too.....^nice^. I like to swear and be entertained by other people who swear and have lots and lots and lots of different names for lady and man bits, so I got a bit fed-up with it and came on here. Needless to say, I have never looked back. How are you feeling ?

tame congrats my love. Am keeping everything crossed for you.

Afm, I have no fucking symptoms at all. I have been going a bit mad to be honest. Scan on Weds. I just hope everything is ok.

Noks x

tametortie Mon 27-May-13 18:25:21

Noks- fingers crossed for your scan. I'm sure all will be fine xxx

What a bunch we are- even when we acheive our goal, we are still out of our minds with worry. Bizarre. hmm

buzzybee123 Mon 27-May-13 19:49:04

Oh I started on baby and bump, had a very brief look Netmums shock and babycentre, they are all into that baby dust carry on. Someone pointed me to this site which is good, I do like a bit of tongue in cheek and honest opinions, i love AIBU on here

I don't have any real symptoms, I keep poking my boobs, it has to be poked right to hurt, how many weeks will you be on Wednesday noks

wishuponapositive Mon 27-May-13 20:12:49

Oh I forgot to say... babydust to EVERYONE

grin

buzzybee123 Mon 27-May-13 20:21:15

grabs Sheba pouch to use on wish grin

tametortie Mon 27-May-13 20:21:53

[snorts babydust and rubs on gums]

Thanks buzzy!!

This thread is not accepting new messages.