To wonder why the fucking world is filled with spiteful rude fucking bitches who are bitchy with every given moment?

(263 Posts)
BITCHdumbBJTCH Mon 21-Jan-13 14:51:56

My dd was unplanned. She was born a month before our first wedding anniversary. I felt amongst all other emotions really embarrassed I conceived so quickly after marriage. Comments from family members saying things like "oh you couldn't wait could you?!!" And "your little one wanted to come along quickly eh?!!" Didn't help with my embarrassment.

Fast forward 6 years, but dd is 5 now. I just had a phone call from one of my sil's friends, who for some fucking reason has my phone number instead of hers. I haven't seen her or met her for about 10 years. So this is the little gem this woman comes out with whilst laughing uncontrollably :

"I found out you were married <laughter> and had a baby <laughter> really quickly. I mean how old is your daughter now?"

Fucking fucking cunt bitch.

All those insecurities I had about having my dd quickly came rushing back. This fucking bitch has 4 sprogs. FOUR. Who the fuck does she think she is? The baby making police? Fucking bitch.

[if I'm being unreasonable just tell me gently, as I have serious pmt right now so might not be viewing things properly]

manormuppet Mon 21-Jan-13 14:53:15

ok
<closes door quietly>

LifeofPo Mon 21-Jan-13 14:53:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BITCHdumbBJTCH Mon 21-Jan-13 14:54:00

Oh and sil is a ducking cunt bitch too because this bitch would be the only one telling her about my dd, so it's nice they had a nice laugh about me behind my back, fucking cunts.

I don't think you're being unreasonable to wonder what the bloody hell it has to do with anyone else.

but I do think you're being a BU to give this headspace.

<makes cup of tea and passes gooey cake over>

Mind you I had a hissy fit about my wellies being the 'wrong colour' this morning, properly like a toddler (am 41) and therefore am in no position to judge anything.

DefiniteMaybe Mon 21-Jan-13 14:54:33

Erm aren't you supposed to have lots of sex when you're first married?
I wouldn't worry too much I've got two dc and <whispers> I am unmarried.

valiumredhead Mon 21-Jan-13 14:54:47

Why would you feel embarrassed about conceiving quickly? confused

I'm not sure I really understand the rest of your post grin

manormuppet Mon 21-Jan-13 14:55:11

I presume this a piss take attempt to use the words
bitch
cunt
fucking
as often as possible.
It really won't work.

CabbageLooking Mon 21-Jan-13 14:55:16

In the nicest possible way, you sound quite bonkers. Calm down.

orangeandlemons Mon 21-Jan-13 14:55:23

I had both my ds and dd before I was married. I don't care what anyone thinks.........

firawla Mon 21-Jan-13 14:55:25

This is not a big deal, why are you letting it upset you. Its not a bad thing to have your dd quickly is it? what about if you just say something like "yes, lucky me" dont let them make you think its something to be ashamed of?! why should you!? They might be just making conversation and not realised you feel like this

TheFallenMadonna Mon 21-Jan-13 14:55:51

My DS was planned and was born before our first wedding anniversary. No idea why that would be embarassing. Do you think you might be projecting? Or something?

emsyj Mon 21-Jan-13 14:56:06

"I don't really understand your embarrassment"

^ This. Emphatically.

I don't get it.

confused

BelaLugosisShed Mon 21-Jan-13 14:56:11

Is this another one of those threads? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BITCHdumbBJTCH Mon 21-Jan-13 14:56:11

Sorry, in context, I'm from an Asian back ground. My DH was my only sexual partner so dumb cunts like sil and we friend think its funny that girls would get pregnant so quickly after marriage. It's seen as "oh look they're having sex, teeheehee"

Convert Mon 21-Jan-13 14:56:14

What a bitch.

I had DS 12 days before my wedding if that helps. grin

MaureenShit Mon 21-Jan-13 14:56:40

christ OP

go and have a lie down

GilmoursPillow Mon 21-Jan-13 14:56:42

Really, it's not worth you getting upset about. My DS was born 3 weeks after our 1st anniversary and he WAS planned.

I don't understand why you're embarrassed though (and your DH should be positively crowing he's so fertile grin ), just try and laugh it off.

FariesDoExist Mon 21-Jan-13 14:56:50

calm down

manormuppet Mon 21-Jan-13 14:56:58

Nope still doesn't make sense.....

Tallgiraffe Mon 21-Jan-13 14:57:03

I'm confused, your DD was born 11 months after your wedding. Why are you embarrassed?

YABU.

But I think you know that.

You need to find a way to make you peace with the fact that you conceived earlier than you would have liked.
Many an unplanned pregnancy led to a very wanted baby.
You sound v defensive and slightly unhinged are overreacting.

You could've said "Yes, aren't we lucky? She is 5 and the light of out lives. You must be knackered with 4 - do you not have central heating/TV/know about contraception?" (all of which I've been asked - I have 4 hmm).

Have a brew and calm down, dear.

PilchardsonToast Mon 21-Jan-13 14:57:46

This just seems like such a strange thing for people too comment on negatively- I though most people just assume after people get married you'll try for a baby straight away and if it happens quickly that's lovely...(understand it doesn't always happen this way) really don't see how people would perceive a baby born 11 month a after your wedding as something to tease you about- tbh they just sound like idiots, ignore, ignore, ignore

threesocksmorgan Mon 21-Jan-13 14:57:47

wow
so much ager

FariesDoExist Mon 21-Jan-13 14:57:51

You have to ignore their comments, rise above it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now