to assume dp will have the (ahem) wet patch in the bed...?

(209 Posts)
lottie63 Wed 28-Nov-12 00:32:05

Just that really. He always expects ME to sleep in it. Sometimes I would just like him to say 'Don t worry. You have the dry half'..

LordOfThe5Rings Thu 29-Nov-12 18:55:23

I think going to the loo after is a good solution. When TTC you should try and keep it in though, so I used DP's pillow under my bum (poor man.)

. Had me in hysterics, amongst many other posts on this post! Awww, I was crying, thank you guys. I need to grow up.

Most of it happens during the process of sex aka precum and vaginal lubrication. The stuff that comes out after sex I wouldn't rush straight to the toilet, normally a minute or two afterwards, as it's a big rude to just pull him out and bolt it. Normally we have a little hug and by then the patch is already prominent. Normally he sleeps in it though. He groans, but doesn't mind too much I don't think. smile It's half and half of the both of us. :D

no no NOOOOO You are all doing it wrong. What do you think socks are for - keeping your feet warm !!! <rolls eyes>

Whip his sock off and shove up, have a cuddle, run to loo. simple.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Thu 29-Nov-12 19:15:08

Lambrini so your DP or DH has socks on when you have sec?! envy andconfused

I wouldn't like to any one else's sock up my foof, esp a male's one. hmm

AmberLeaf Thu 29-Nov-12 19:31:15

BrianCoxIsAChristmasPud

that's just it Amberleaf....some of us have no control over when/how much and to hold it in would be equivalent of stopping orgasm

Just wanted to point out that AmberSocks is not me!

BrianCoxIsAChristmasPud Thu 29-Nov-12 19:33:53

blush sorry, I really should pay attention <offers a nibble of my mince pie in remorse>

AmberLeaf Thu 29-Nov-12 19:38:45

Ooh my fav grin

What a thread though eh?!

there is no way i would ever put one of dh's socks (or anyone else's) down there. eww! im happy with my folded towel... which gets washed very regularly!

and quite frankly... if he wore socks in bed, or during any bedroom activities, he wouldnt be having sex in the first place. no offence intended to nightly sock wearers smile

AlfalfaMum Thu 29-Nov-12 20:20:49

Lambrini, are you not worried you'll get athlete's vagina?

YANBU op, the wet patch is at least 99% your partner's cum, so it's only fair he sleeps on it.

Oh how I do love condoms!

AmberSocks Thu 29-Nov-12 20:39:50

no i meant hold it the cum when youve finished til you get to the toilet,am i missing something?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now