Brand new shiny VLCD thread...LighterLife, Cambridge etc

(580 Posts)
Cheesyslice Fri 24-Jan-14 13:24:40

New thread as the old one is now bursting at the seams.

thanks

LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Fri 24-Jan-14 13:25:40

Marking place

Cheesyslice Fri 24-Jan-14 13:30:11

For anyone who wasn't on the previous thread, everyone is very welcome here. Plenty of support and arse-kicking available at request grin

Took DS to playgroup today and respite what looked like the most moist, fruity bastard of a fruit cake. Humph.

hiphipreplacement Fri 24-Jan-14 14:37:49

Hiya!

After moaning yesterday I'd only lost a pound this week I weighed again and lost three. Might be because I got my period yesterday and water retention etc? Also my period was a week early?!

Cheesyslice Fri 24-Jan-14 14:42:29

Yay hip! Periods are bastards aren't they. Totally screw around with weight.

Can I join? Been doing sole source for 3 weeks and finding it hard to stay on track when I'm at home with 19mo dd!

IndecisivePramBuyer81 Fri 24-Jan-14 15:26:00

Hello all grin

Having a really hungry day today - don't know what's up! I can't stop thinking about food!

angelinterceptor Fri 24-Jan-14 16:52:15

hello again - I can't stop thinking about cheese

There is always cheese in our house and DH and DC eat it

Cheesyslice Fri 24-Jan-14 20:03:48

Welcome blondie

pram I bloody hate hungry days angry

I just desperate to get to my goal so I can start maintenance.

tarajupp Fri 24-Jan-14 21:24:01

Evening all. Yay new thread!

Survived last night out - had my steak, no booze, but caved and had a few bits of cheese!! grin

Back on track today. Got to start adding in 200 extra calories a day tomorrow as Exante want you to have a week off their 'Total Solution' every month. Anyone got any ideas?

lemontop Fri 24-Jan-14 21:27:46

Hi there. Marking my place. Day 4 for me and think hunger is easing a bit. Feel cold and a bit strange so think I am in ketosis. I have switched from s&s simplicity to a lifestyle plan where I have a small meal in the evening so I can sit and eat with the kids. I imagine the weekend will be a bit harder but feeling quite motivated at the moment.

LifeIsBetterInFlipFlops Sat 25-Jan-14 07:20:48

Hello...can I join you - I keep trying to start VLCD - I have the packs from Shake the Weight, each day I have great resolve, last till about 4pm then fall into the biscuit tin - it really is pathetic, and I want to lose c3 stone.

Cheesyslice Sat 25-Jan-14 09:49:49

life it really is hard at the end of the day. I totally sympathise.

tiggermummy70 Sat 25-Jan-14 11:27:58

Hi everyone,

may I join you. coming to end of week 2. lost 6lbs first week. smile
So far this week its just about 3lb. confused

LifeIsBetterInFlipFlops Sat 25-Jan-14 12:29:23

Hi tigger - that's fantastic, most inspiring. How much do you want to lose? And you too OP?

ChestyNut Sat 25-Jan-14 12:32:02

Oooooh at goal? Well done cheesy grin

I have that desperate feeling sad

MrsBradfield Sat 25-Jan-14 14:35:13

19 days in 9lb lost, to be honest I'm chuffed with this and if can keep averaging 3lb a week I will be at goalish in 8 weeks, want to lose another 9lb if I can before my bday which will leave me 18lbs to goal, currently have 26lbs to go. Keep going everyone!

Snoutthematter Sat 25-Jan-14 18:52:31

Afternoon all!

Marking my place too. I did Cambridge for a few weeks last year pre-wedding and have managed to put A STONE on since the wedding.

I've just ordered my S&S to be delivered on Tuesday and starting then. I found Cambridge relatively easy for the first week but then really struggled. I only want to lose the stone I've put on and then look to do maintenance.

So yes, I might be on here A LOT come Tuesday!!!

Cheesyslice Sat 25-Jan-14 19:13:32

Girls I've had my first good day in ages. Four food packs and a big plate of veg. Lots of tea too, also been for a run. Happy days. Feeling motivated.

chesty Not quite there yet, got another stone and maybe a bit more to shift.

life I started off at 12st 8, now 10st 8. I'm five foot six and want to get to 9st 7lbs.

tigger and mrsbradfield- that's fabulous...great weight loss grin

snout everyone's welcome. What kind of packs have you ordered?

tiggermummy70 Sat 25-Jan-14 19:53:25

My target for 12 weeks is 10kg.
My personal goal is to get to 180lb so about 16lbs to go. After that not sure I'm 5ft 4 well endowed (always lose it from there last) tend to lose lot from face and everyone starts thinking I'm ill angry

ChestyNut Sat 25-Jan-14 19:53:41

Which plan are you all on?

tiggermummy70 Sat 25-Jan-14 20:07:18

I am on Cambridge ish!. I am doing it for 12 weeks as part of research project at work. It is to eventually help people in regard to bowel cancer to which I lost my mum two years ago.
four sachets a day plus 750mls milk min 4 pints water.
Allowed tea/coffee/diet drinks prefer no caffeine and def no sugar. Its how I found this site as I wanted to learn more about it. I discovered the issues re citric acid in diet drinks... angry

everyone else?

ChestyNut Sat 25-Jan-14 20:37:02

I'm LL 4 food packs or bars only. Black tea or coffee or water.

14 Lbs down grin

Cheesyslice Sat 25-Jan-14 20:45:44

I'm on LL Lite which is normally 3 packs plus a meal (protein + veg). However four packs per day at the moment and no meal (LL total) to make up for the fact I pigged out when I was abroad earlier in the week.

MrsBradfield Sat 25-Jan-14 20:54:28

I was doing slim and save, swapping to exante for a change.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now