EASTENDERS GOSSIPERS HERE

(1000 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Tue 03-Nov-15 16:00:57

YET AGAIN A NEW THREAD IS NEEDED

So we now finally know about les/claudette secret

gavin has done a runner

max is still banged up while nutty bobby roams the square looking for his next victim

* what happened to kat/alfie, and his brain tumour and her secret long lost twin of zoe*

stacey secret key

where is charlie

what happens to Dean

and most of all who is the father of staceys baby

add any other plots we have forgotten

BlueThursday Tue 03-Nov-15 17:50:52

Where is big Mo?

LittleBearPad Tue 03-Nov-15 18:46:20

She disappeared with Fat Elvis? I think

SheHasAWildHeart Tue 03-Nov-15 18:46:35

also why do people on EE buy and sell babies (Gavin, Babe)?

LineyReborn Tue 03-Nov-15 18:55:15

Will Ben dump the unmelodious Abbie and get it on with Sideshow Paul?

Harverina Tue 03-Nov-15 19:03:35

Marking my place as I am still 4 weeks behind!!!

OhTinky Tue 03-Nov-15 19:06:59

How quickly will they transform Gavin to make him a nice character to fit in with Sharon? Billy Mitchell used to be a right bad sort until he had a very rapid personality transplant!

Hastagwhatever Tue 03-Nov-15 19:11:03

What was Sharon playing at?

LineyReborn Tue 03-Nov-15 19:12:14

Indeed. Didn't Billy used to beat the crap out of Jamie?

LineyReborn Tue 03-Nov-15 19:13:25

Oh Sharon's going to be doing the But He's My Daaaaad dance till we're all bored to tears.

cogitosum Tue 03-Nov-15 19:56:57

What happened with Stacey and lee? Missed all last week

LittleBearPad Tue 03-Nov-15 19:59:07

till we're bored liney

I reckon they can string it out longer than that grin

nancy75 Tue 03-Nov-15 20:01:46

A mystery from many episodes ago, why did we see Ryan spying on Whitney and Stacey and then it was never mentioned again? And what about Sean? Stacey Skyped him once and then never mentioned him again

Hels20 Tue 03-Nov-15 20:10:09

And also Libby turning up and then disappearing again

UntilTheCowsComeHome Tue 03-Nov-15 20:33:48

I was just about to say about the Libby thing too Hels20

What's that all abaaaaat?

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 03-Nov-15 20:40:14

lee was fixing a plug? behind tv, then got sidetracked and later stacey got a shock from it and went to hospital to check self out

MagpieCursedTea Tue 03-Nov-15 22:49:59

I think we need a master file of all the unsolved mysteries so we can keep track!

notquitehuman Wed 04-Nov-15 00:22:50

I forgot about Alfie's brain tumor. Ridiculous story. There's no way he has a brain.

Is Stacey developing psychosis due to the reduction in medication? Who was the boy at the party with The Key? Why did she think.she saw her dad at the hospital?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 04-Nov-15 05:12:31

Pmsl human

Seems not if you decide to burn your home down for the insurance money

gaggiagirl Wed 04-Nov-15 06:06:54

Dont know if its been mentioned but Sharon Marshall on this morning said it'll all come out on Friday, she Stacey/kush thing. Well she hinted strongly at it anyway.

The80sweregreat Wed 04-Nov-15 08:48:30

libby showing up, phoning someone up in secret, then just disappearing back to Oxford is weird.
there is a rumour going around other web sites that Cora ( Tanya and Raine's mum) could be Sharon's mum! I cant see that one myself, they have never had anything to do with each other at all! even if she did recognise Gavin the other night.
Stacey probably saw her long lost brother who looked like her dad, he is going to be the new transgender ( or transsexual ) character.
there is a picture of them speaking outside a church. something to do with the key too I think.
will Mick and Ronnie see off Dean, I do hope so.

LineyReborn Wed 04-Nov-15 08:57:03

Oh was that meant to be Cora 'recognising' Gavin? I thought it was a scene chucked in to show her instinctively recoiling from the True Evil That Is Gavin to make him look less comical what with his comedy hair and general air of musical theatre.

Good idea about Stacey in fact seeing her brother.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 04-Nov-15 09:02:57

Shazza mum died so can't be Cora

Shabs sees Stacey's scan pic and relieses she is further along then she should be - which we all know as that's why she isn't letting Martin see both of them

So her 12 and 20 week are more advanced Shabs will work out if it's not Martin who can it be .......

I am hoping not kush. Shabs has had enough heartache sad

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 04-Nov-15 09:03:22

Actually didn't Stacey sleep with dean or LEE?

This thread is not accepting new messages.