Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

YouOldSlag Tue 05-Feb-13 11:09:18

I think it's like Pat Butcher's House-Three bedrooms but can sleep twelve.

AmandaNov10 Tue 05-Feb-13 11:59:55

Exactly what I was thinking Nancy66!

Bakingnovice Tue 05-Feb-13 12:09:00

Rita's big hair. Haha. You made me laugh slag. Her hair is mahoosive.

CremeEggThief Tue 05-Feb-13 12:49:19

I always think that about Maria's flat too!

SoleSource Tue 05-Feb-13 13:04:06

Maria lives in a flat?

Ooh Rita's giant hair lmao

I miss Mavis and where is Norris and Emily?

Characters disappear

SoleSource Tue 05-Feb-13 13:04:55

Corrie does make me laugh. Eileen's quips at Gail was funny.

YouOldSlag Tue 05-Feb-13 14:02:31

I think Corrie's humour is what makes it better than EE. Whenever things get too heavy: cut to Norris being bitchy about Murray Mints going up.

SoleSource Tue 05-Feb-13 14:07:51

Oh yes totally agree Slag.Was Gail calling Eileen Jane Eyre lol

LineRunner Tue 05-Feb-13 14:15:36

I love that Eileen / Gail exchange of words.

Bakingnovice Tue 05-Feb-13 20:05:43

Gail and Eileen had some brilliant spats when Sarah went out with Todd then Jason.

qazxc Tue 05-Feb-13 20:06:21

how can maria's flat be too small for 6? there used to be 7 of them: her and liam and Jason, marcus and his boyfriend, kirk with beth (that was staying there constantly getting on her nerves)

qazxc Tue 05-Feb-13 20:07:35

and a sodding great big labrador. Who has a dog that size in a flat?

qazxc Tue 05-Feb-13 20:12:39

Also where is Jack while Kev is helping Sally babysit? surely not there too, wasn't sally unable to deal with the fact that he had a child from the affair and that's why they didn't get back together ( every time she looked at jack it reminded her of the affair and it wasn't fair on the child)

OldLadyKnowsNothing Tue 05-Feb-13 20:19:36

I think Jack was at the childminders. He seems to spend a lot of time there.

ajandjjmum Tue 05-Feb-13 20:31:07

He was upstairs - Sal was going to look in on him when she went for a bath.

I really must get a life.

It's the camp comedy that keeps me addicted tbh.

Did anyone enjoy Julie's quote int' factory - "I hope people get a lot of pleasure in my knickers?"

And Louis' built up shoe. Class.

Rita's hair is growing, I remember when the big switch to HD came and everyone's wrinkles became very clear. Rita beggered off on her "round the world cruise" and came back with very smooth cheeks.

She always seems to take a big cruise and return "surgically enhanced" confused

Although we think baby Jack was upstairs he might possibly have been placed in that sci-fi incubator that's grown Hope into a 4 year old, Rita's hair into a gruffalo and is probably warming Aimee Barlow up into a 21 year old....

HeavenlyAmy Tue 05-Feb-13 20:54:58

I thought Maria lived in her marital home still?

No, Maria sold her house to Dev and Sunita. She moved to Ireland to stay with Liam's parents for a bit and came back because the world missed her lovely hair.

It is really lovely hair.....

CremeEggThief Tue 05-Feb-13 20:59:43

No, she sold it to Dev. It's where Sunita and the twins live now.

I thought she just rented the house to Dev?

I love Maria's hair too.

Why was Jack upstairs asleep in Sally's house? I thought Kevin lived in the house next to the shop now (his old house).

Because Sally had made a casserole.....?

Chippychop Tue 05-Feb-13 21:29:37

Hang on I thought our tracie lived in Kevin and sal 's old house aka stan and Hilda's house no13 (was 12a once ) have I had a life?

Steve sold it to Kevin a few months ago and Tracey had to move back in with Ken and Deirdre, that's why Beth and Craig are in Maria's flat.

Bakingnovice Tue 05-Feb-13 22:04:53

Oh joy. I absolutely have laughed out loud reading this page. There's been humour, information sharing, old characters mentioned, and all at a good pace. Who needs tv.....

This thread is not accepting new messages.