MN Vogue 41

(1000 Posts)
MarshaBrady Wed 18-Jun-14 21:40:04

Shiny new thread, fashion chat. High st or designer. <Rips off plastic >

shopafrolic Wed 18-Jun-14 21:43:01

YUSSSSSSSS

shopafrolic Wed 18-Jun-14 21:43:20

Removes tissue paper

Gallops in, having jumped over the barrier....I was running the wrong race, damn jockey really didn't know what he was doing grin

LinusDKD Wed 18-Jun-14 21:55:13

Lol dry

Marking my place for tomorrow. Night night

santamarianovella Wed 18-Jun-14 21:57:03

Hmmm,team marsha or dry ?

shopafrolic Wed 18-Jun-14 21:58:22

Don't make me choose. I luffs them both.

MarshaBrady Wed 18-Jun-14 21:59:21

Lol Dry damn! That's a first! I thought oh I'd better check and then pressed send

Stay here grin go oooon

No the race is off......stay here.

It seems fashion fate strikes again. Remember the yellow jaeger clutch bag I linked and thought is bought. Seems I didn't checkout properly.....I see it as a sign, don't need it really do I?

santamarianovella Wed 18-Jun-14 22:01:16

Never mind its team chile!!!!! Adios espana! grin

shopafrolic Wed 18-Jun-14 22:01:26

Nope. Not for you.

Allez la France ���� or England ⛄️

OMG the snowman worked grin

football

MarshaBrady Wed 18-Jun-14 22:07:14

Cute snow man, what's that for?

I can't decide on the clutch Dry, either way is good <helpful>

back from my first night at the community choir. was good fun. will be going back I think, everyone was very nice and welcoming and I sung my little heart out smile

santamarianovella Wed 18-Jun-14 22:11:05

No ,it will be orange!!! The winners will be orange,dry , come on robin and robben you can do it!!

I really like the clutch,its very neat,

Marking place

libertychick Wed 18-Jun-14 22:15:32

Good stuff one. I sang in choirs badly throughout my childhood and really miss it - such a buzz.

Linus you have inspired me to make a trip to H&M this weekend. Love that maxi. Also Eve worn out got some lovely summer things there recently.

Dry I love Joseph Joseph kitchen stuff - I need a new scales! The one you bought is gorgeous.

libertychick Wed 18-Jun-14 22:17:15

I am doing my company accounts...very, very boring... Pinot Grigio and Lindt are my friends right now...

santamarianovella Wed 18-Jun-14 22:25:26

Yes,linus that maxi you linked is beautiful, i vowed not to buy a maxi this year but its cotton,might be perfect,

marsha was looking for an England flag and came across the snowman. Just wanted to see if it worked.

noviceoftheday Wed 18-Jun-14 22:44:33

Hello. Lots of bubbles. Head swimming. My handbag (ps13) matches my top. smile

Selfridges sale rubbish.hmm

Wonder if dh will notice am bit drunk?

Oooh hello to newbie? I want to say cereal but that might not be your name. Cereal? Crackers? Began with a C?

libertychick Wed 18-Jun-14 22:47:04

grin at novice. The new person you are trying to welcome is cartoon. Good work on matching top with bag - you are in trouble - can tell from here you are v drunk smile

This thread is not accepting new messages.