MNV Vol 36

(1000 Posts)

Come and join us for friendly fashion chat. Some of our glasses are empty because we're trying to loose weight, but were still happy, non judgemental, flippant and welcoming lot. We love new visitors (ESP Shop who will hug you)

So....to sum up;

Marsha returned from Oz having blinded all inhabitants with her sunshine yellow wardrobe.
Liberty can back from her hols a bronzed, wavy haired goddess and has made us all jealous
Blair is pissed off with Aldo
Foxy was last seen leaving for yoga holiday 2 months ago, were worried she's stuck in the lotus position somewhere in India
Sleep mentioned the word "track suit" and has been on the naughty step ever since
Novice is searching for her jewellery in her huge wardrobe/room
shop is decluttering and Ebaying like a mad woman, but filling it up with fabulous new purchases
One is shrinking! and we're all very proud of her success
QueenC we're worried that taking only 2 pairs of shoes might ruin her holiday
Santa has just revealed she's a secret agent and also in the SAS.
Grumpy is locked in a horse box somewhere in the Midlands
Amber is looking! but not feeling! hot in her leather shorts
linus is recovering from fainting by the fish counter, the fishmonger enjoyed rubbing parsley butter on her fillets.
Anni is preparing for the Yorkshire leg of the Tour de France in her garage, wearing a selection of designer jeans.
I'm feeling sick...why am I, the woman who still doesn't know how she actually had children watching "One Born Every Minute"

Never a dull moment on MNV

shopafrolic Mon 24-Mar-14 21:50:51

LOL Dry
Continuing on from here
Love a shiny new thread

Record time shop

Fedupnagging Mon 24-Mar-14 21:52:19

New thread so soon or have I just killed the old one?

MarshaBrady Mon 24-Mar-14 21:54:34

Lol Dry you're a star. Mwah! Very good indeed grin

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Mon 24-Mar-14 21:55:01

Poor Linus <snigger> grin

MarshaBrady Mon 24-Mar-14 21:55:25

Ok Saloni is too big, really big. Not sure what happened there! I haven't got smaller, might just be a big make. Back it goes!

santamarianovella Mon 24-Mar-14 21:56:55

Lol dry love it!

shopafrolic Mon 24-Mar-14 21:56:57

Oh no Marsha that's rubbish. Would it have worked if smaller?

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Mon 24-Mar-14 21:58:00

Oh fedup just saw your instagram link from old thread. Is that the anti-cancer awareness selfie?! wink

Fedupnagging Mon 24-Mar-14 21:58:24

Epic link fail on last thread - blush but try this - eek

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Mon 24-Mar-14 21:59:01

That's a shame Marsha did they definitely send the right size? outnet usually good on sizing info. sad

Fedupnagging Mon 24-Mar-14 21:59:52

Oh, did it work? Don't know Blair, I am just looking at pictures of spouse brows as this is a style and beauty thread!

MarshaBrady Mon 24-Mar-14 22:00:35

Shop I think it would have made a huge difference, too much material. But also nicer as a casual thing rather than for a wedding I think. Always worth a try imo. Better to know than not.

Fedupnagging Mon 24-Mar-14 22:00:43

Scouse, not spouse, brows!

libertychick Mon 24-Mar-14 22:00:48

GET YOUR COLLECTIVE BUTTS BACK TO VOL 35 AND LOOK AT MY CAREFULLY SELECTED LINKS glares at Shop

libertychick Mon 24-Mar-14 22:01:54

BTW Great new thread Dry smile

MarshaBrady Mon 24-Mar-14 22:02:53

I think so Blair but check now you've said that! grin

Liberty copy and paste darling, then we can all swoon for a bit.

shopafrolic Mon 24-Mar-14 22:03:42

You're scary when you're angry Liberty. <whispers> you don't need another handbag though?

santamarianovella Mon 24-Mar-14 22:04:09

Love the dvf dress liberty

Fedupnagging Mon 24-Mar-14 22:06:21

Love the dress Liberty especially the colour. Not heard of Lieberskind but like the bag.

<whispers> not keen on the top.

Fedupnagging Mon 24-Mar-14 22:09:17

Doh, just realised what you said Blair!

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Mon 24-Mar-14 22:09:26

Lol at spouse brows! I opened the first link and just edited it then it worked. Scary!

liberty I love the shape of that P&J top and the colour of the DVF. Never heard of Liebeskind bags but it looks really versatile.

libertychick Mon 24-Mar-14 22:09:42

Were you whispering in my ear today Shop??? I so badly wanted that bag but I didn't dare - I'd be divorced grin

Right links again:
DVF dress
Paul and Joe Sister top
Liebekind bag

This thread is not accepting new messages.