STILL need to talk mouldie?

(595 Posts)
algyfromthepub Tue 06-Jan-09 21:27:58

ha! tell bob i'm here.

Don't know if Carmenere is a Moldie (although she is on my list of suspects!) but she has been posting recently

Marina Tue 13-Jan-09 13:02:57

I have so not gone!
Check my pearls of wisdom on hot topics like Christmas thank-you letters...
Craggy, there are very few people on MN I dislike, I promise

Carmenere Tue 13-Jan-09 13:07:14

I'm still heresmile I am heading into week 3 of the most revolting flu <boak>

Threadworm Tue 13-Jan-09 13:09:55

MN does seem a bit quiet. I do feel sad not to be able to talk to some of the departed. I don't seem to recognise many names now.sad

Marina Tue 13-Jan-09 13:11:21

Ew, do you mind not posting next to me please carmenere wink
I've had that too, and ds. I felt like I had Vim in my sinuses

Threadworm Tue 13-Jan-09 13:11:56

I'm not even sure who it is that I miss, because I don't tend to remember names until they pop up in front of me.

stillstanding Tue 13-Jan-09 13:18:13

Blu is definitely still around (hurrah!).

But it does feel quiet ... I miss Twiglett (are we allowed to say that?).

Is IorekByrnison still around?

eekareindeer Tue 13-Jan-09 13:19:22

But craggy - I don't know who you are? Do you need to keep your old name secret? Its okay if you do, but if not I'm just curious [nosy emoticon].

Lizzylou Tue 13-Jan-09 13:32:55

I miss lots of people, but MN is still a good distraction from DC/work.
I miss Enid, Cod, Oliveoil and LL in particular.
There is definitely a different air about MN, not better or worse, but definitely different.

Threadworm Tue 13-Jan-09 13:46:43

Yes, Iorek is around. She is much too good for moldies.

VersdeSociete Tue 13-Jan-09 13:50:36

Glad to see you are still here, Marina! I was asking a <whispers> moldie friend about you (in a non-stalkerish unscary way). I think oliveoil moved to the antipodes and has posted recently...

Marina Tue 13-Jan-09 14:42:50

Just don't mention bootcamp mon petit vers blush blush ah, there just isn't an emoticon to do just to my bootcamp transgressions shock

VersdeSociete Tue 13-Jan-09 15:45:28

<wonders whether Marina could have sent herself to cod's potty-training bootcamp, suffers strange paradigm shift...>

chipmonkey Tue 13-Jan-09 21:30:36

Lizzylou, you can be the new LL!grin
Hi Marina!
<waves>

Marina Tue 13-Jan-09 21:52:54

If cod starts a pot-belly bootcamp I am at the head of the queue
Hi chipmonkey

1dilemma Tue 13-Jan-09 22:11:09

oh I thought Marina had gone too and was missing her grin HI Marina was just wondering about latin!

I miss LTH and califrau (I'm hoping cali has gone to OZ and will come back) I'm hoping LTH will just come back grin.
I thought bubble had gone too but pleased to see I'm wrong, I miss others too but have seen a few around I thought had gone so maybe they are coming back smile maybe Christmas/New Year rush?....

Hello Carmenere!

Sorry to hear you've been so ill.

1dilemma Wed 14-Jan-09 00:36:15

What I'm trying to say is maybe some of the people I thought had left were just busy with other stuff.

chipmonkey Thu 15-Jan-09 01:01:20

1 dilemma, Do you know what's odd? Since this whole Moldie thing started up I have noticed that a few posters that I thought had left seem to have returned and suspect that an invitation to the Moldies club may have served as a reminder that MN exists too! Not a bad thing!wink

wigglejiggle Thu 15-Jan-09 22:40:47

I miss LL and Twig.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now